[AU] Stone Bones

Ashy

First Post
Darthallys looks to Phaern with the light of murder in his eyes. "So long as we can seal them all off. We cannot have anyone surviving." Phaern no doubt notices that the sibeccai changed the concept of retreating to surviving in a rather ruthless and unfeeling sort of way...

Gideon

First Post
Atlas

Erekose13 said:
"I know of that spell, if we can spare the time for me to read up a bit more on it?"[/color]

Atlas's deep resonating voice comes out in a surprisngly quiet tone "We will take the time."

*Atlas slowly looks over at Dar as his bloodlust shows through again and gives a sad little shake of his armored head.

dead_radish

Explorer
*Kelthet shrugs, unconcerned. We will be there eventually. He mentally reviews his own spells, and settles in to rest until it is time to move.*

Erekose13

Explorer
Phaern sits down to alter his readied spells, searching through his notes to find the right incantations.

[ooc: drop flight for eldritch wall (lesser)]

Rybaer

First Post
(Yes, Leesea would have helped scout...it's what she does best, after all. :) )

Leesea has little she needs to do in the way of preparation. She'll let the casters prep their spells while she tends her gear and makes sure her magic items are readily accessible.

Gideon

First Post
Atlas

*Atlas stands and watches the others as they once again prepare for battle, prepare for a chance to meet their ancestors. Then silently the slow and deliberate forms and prayers of his forefathers ceremonies lead him to the acceptance and understanding of all the life that will soon be lost at the edge of a blade.

OOC: If I am playing Atlas too bossy in the group let me know.

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
OOC - So... we're ready to begin. Any further strategizing or anything you'd like to clarify for me before you begin the assault? And Gideon, I think you're playing Altas very well. :)

Rybaer

First Post
(ooc - I think Leesea's pretty much ready. Initially, she'll use her wand of Diminished Energy Weapon to call forth an acid blade. Otherwise, she'll just try to be sneaky and look like the "least interesting" target.)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases