[AU] Stone Bones

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
*Leesea, Kelthet tells you to meet him at the Rat's Breath tavern, and you go to make your report.*

*Kelthet, when you go back to the Rat's Breath you find a hastily-written message from Phaern that he's found something interesting and won't be back until dark.*

*In the interest of keeping your conversation somewhat private, Atlas urges all of the others over to a table. Atlas, when the new sibeccai, Indacalis, speaks of his vision there is no doubt in your mind that he experienced the same thing you did. Wil and Darthallys, it seems that he is telling the truth, or at least thinks he is.*

dead_radish

Explorer
*Kelthet sighs, and pockets the note.
OOC: What time is it in Kelthet's world? ;)
*Kelthet considers for a moment. There is still time left to seek out the others. It is likely that they have found lodgings in the city. He decides to continue his previous method of checking whichever taverns seem to be the right ones, looking for any of the people in the vision. If he can't find any, at least he has found two of them. Before he sets out, he leaves a quick note with the barkeep, along with a description of Leesea, and asks him to give it to her if she arrives ("Phaern found something interesting. Be back at dark.")

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
[OOC:] Kelthet and Leesea are in mid-morning. Atlas, Darthallys, Wil, and Indacalis are all early morning. Phaern won't be back in action until the evening of this day.

Also, for everyone, it is currently Eighthmonth, or Yun-Feerna in the giant calendar (Skyhome in Faen time). It's the last month of summer, the third week of the month, and it's the fourth day of the week (Halfweekday or Hawday). Just to be precise and all. The weather is warm, somewhat humid, and clear today.

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
*Indacalis, it has taken a good long while of intense thought (the others ordering food and drink during your pondering), to recall something that began tickling at your mind. While the phrase "The Bones of the Earth" is unfamiliar, something else is not. You know that very wise and learned greenbonds can talk with the spirits of animals, plants, and even the earth itself. Though you are yet young for such practices, perhaps an earth spirit is behind your strange vision.*

Jaws

First Post
Wil

*Wil finishes breakfast and wipes his face clean with his sleeve. Wil stands up and pounds his fist on the table.*

"Enough talk. Lets be on our way to Ka-Rone. We need to find the others as soon as we can."

*Wil pays the innkeeper for everyones food and lodging. He heads out to the stables. He saddles his horse and packs his mule. Wil doesn't wait for the others and rides toward Ka-Rone.*

I expected these people to be men of action. I didn't think that I had to become the leader of this expedition. Why isn't Atlas stepping up to take that role? Very surprising for a giant. I sure do miss Ji-Hecma. We could use his experience and expertise.

rangerjohn

Explorer
Jaws said:
*Wil finishes breakfast and wipes his face clean with his sleeve. Wil stands up and pounds his fist on the table.*

"Enough talk. Lets be on our way to Ka-Rone. We need to find the others as soon as we can."

*Wil pays the innkeeper for everyones food and lodging. He heads out to the stables. He saddles his horse and packs his mule. Wil doesn't wait for the others and rides toward Ka-Rone.*

I expected these people to be men of action. I didn't think that I had to become the leader of this expedition. Why isn't Atlas stepping up to take that role? Very surprising for a giant. I sure do miss Ji-Hecma. We could use his experience and expertise.

OOC: I assume that last is a private thought, right?

rangerjohn

Explorer
Jaws said:

Atlas steps behind and accompanies the man out, "yes, perhaps the akashic can shine some further light on these matters." When Wil returns with his horse, he notices the giant is unmounted.

Corinthi

First Post
*Darthallys rummages about in the multicolored sling bag on his side as he follows Atlas and the frail human. It's somewhat amusing to watch, as he sometimes reaches far deeper in the bag that seems feasible. After a few moments he nods.*

"I've all I need for an expedition into the caves, but my knowledge of geography is poor. How far much we travel to find this Akashic? I'd rather not have to ride some filthy beast if at all possible. If it's a long journey, I could perhaps rent a coach. It's simply more seemly to allow drovers to handle the beasts. Of course, should the journey be brisk, my boots are sturdy and my stride is long."

Hardhead

Explorer
Indacalis seems eager to go as well. "Yes, we should hurry. The akashic must be found sooner or later, and sooner is better!"

Jaws

First Post
Wil

When Wil returns with his horse, he notices the giant is unmounted.
How far much we travel to find this Akashic? I'd rather not have to ride some filthy beast if at all possible. If it's a long journey, I could perhaps rent a coach. It's simply more seemly to allow drovers to handle the beasts. Of course, should the journey be brisk, my boots are sturdy and my stride is long."
"Ka-Rone isn't that far off. I will have my mount at a steady walking pace. We can go faster if that is everyone’s consensus."
Also, for everyone, it is currently Eighthmonth, or Yun-Feerna in the giant calendar (Skyhome in Faen time). It's the last month of summer, the third week of the month, and it's the fourth day of the week (Halfweekday or Hawday). Just to be precise and all. The weather is warm, somewhat humid, and clear today.
"It is a beautiful day to ride."

*Wil smiles as he is glad to be on the road once more with companions. Wil kicks his horse to continue towards Ka-Rone.*

Remove ads