WOIN Questions about create and teleportation in OLD

dekrass

Explorer
I've run into a couple things I don't understand in the magic rules.

The section on Create says the value of the item created is limited by the total MP spent on the spell. Does that mean you include MP spent on range, duration, and area to figure the value of what can be created?

I'm not entirely sure I understand how teleportation works. My understanding of it is that you cast it on an area and any creatures of the appropriate type can then choose to teleport to somewhere else in the area. Is that correct?
If multiple creatures are in the AoE do they each choose destinations separately, and make any required logic checks on their own?
The at-will teleport enhancement says that if you individually target the spell the targets can teleport independently. Can a spell target an individual and have an area of effect, or is that referring to selecting targets with a discerning enhancement?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Create - that’s the value of the enhancement, not the total cost of the spell. That’s a little unclear. I’ll clarify that in 1.2.

Teleport - yeah, you’re essentially granting the ability to teleport to the targets. I’ll add a ‘teleport other’ to 1.2.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases