"Birds of a Feather" DnD 5E OOC (Closed)

Radaceus

Adventurer
I feel sort of crunchy with such an awesome chargen roll and looking at yours [MENTION=23484]Kobold Stew[/MENTION]! but i like the traditional feel of the gnome with 4 strength, and I am also a'keep what i rolled' type guy :)

I will put my vote in that you got gipped by a broken Enworld diceroller... I do wonder what stats would be produced by just rolling 3d6, (or if it would work 4d6v and manually assess the high 3) i think the odds are for a higher net average then we got in those last posts. it seemed to me as if the 'b' in 4d6b3 may have been for 'b'ottom 3 ;)

Radaceus

Adventurer
your gnome is like Hanover Fisk in Heavy Metal (or if your as old as I, the avatar in Space Ace laser disc arcade game) ...wimpy guy that changeses into a Big Badass (dire wolf ) lol

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
Ha ha ha. I'm fine, and I don't mind, so long as no one else is concerned or doesn't want the character in the party.

I have always felt that Moon Druid should be playable with someone with 10s across the board (that would be better than my roll, admittedly...). That would impact the amount of healing he can give, though, and so I've accepted the bump to wisdom up to 14, so as not to hose the rest of the party completely in one thing he can do.

I'm fine if people would prefer Amicus not come along - but please speak up, if that's the case. I'm pretty confident he will be able to hold his own, but we'll see.

Like you, I am curious what the "b" is actually giving in output. My suspicion is that 3, 4, 5, and 6 are all being read as "3". I've just tried to see if it's "bottom", though, and "4d6t3" is not recognized.

Radaceus

Adventurer
Agree on the moon druid analogy, I have personally have no problem with grouping with your character. At the end of the day a 20 always hits! (or used to ...)

Radaceus

Adventurer
Though, we have no idea how combat orientated this campaign will be we can assume that when we do get into a fray, we look pretty good as a whole.

Looking over possible tactics for us as a group, Amicus' pack tactics combined with my intimidate (or even my Conquering Presence) works quite well, this coincides witht he rogues backstab, and the battlemaster, probably also opens a hole for the lore bard. So that fits quite well with Aës' sense of honor-bound duty to be the agro magnet (tank), she probably wont deal out much damage in combat but she should be able to stand their and take it and keep the opponents attentions while you guys play yoru tricks :)

Remove ads