3.5 The Heroes of Dyvers Chapter Six - Page 8
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Lathir Ups the Ante

Quote Originally Posted by Diarmadhim View Post
    "Guards, take this man into custody and turn him over to the proper authorities - he just tried to influence my mind via magic! Beware the ring he was handing me, it might be cursed!" I shout as I take a slight step back and slip seamlessly into my aggressive fighting stance.
    Whatever else Lathir may be doing at the time, it is no longer considered important when he hears the loud proclamation of his friend. He moves quickly to the location to be ready for altercation should one present itself.

When he sees the ring Dewydd mentions he says, "Hey! That ring! That is apparently the same cursed ring that Sir Denby was wearing when we were able to come to his aid. There are several prominent members of society wearing its likeness, here and now!"
    XP Diarmadhim, Tellerian Hawke, Waynan gave XP for this post

Kleborn hears both Dewydd and Lathir, and realizes he needs to move. He finishes his drink, puts the mug on the table with some force, stands up and grabs his sword and shield. He makes his way to where Dewydd and Lathir are standing and says "well well well, what do we have here?"

Thallok has been standing in the corner keeping a watch of things when he also sees what is going on. He approaches with Kleborn and stands next to him. He looks at the man who gave the ring and says, "You just made a big mistake friend."
    Last edited by redraider629; Monday, 17th September, 2018 at 06:15 PM.
    Laugh MacConnell laughed with this post

Duncan and Company

The troupe had meant to arrive fashionably late, but circumstances on the road had delayed them to the point that they were legitimately just late to the party. Still it's a moment that can still be seized. The foursome prepared to be announced by the herald when their potential entry was disrupted by "Guards, take this man into custody and turn him over to the proper authorities - he just tried to influence my mind via magic! Beware the ring he was handing me, it might be cursed!"

With a defeated harrumph Duncan looks back to his crew who after the mini adventure they'd just had, and all of his worrying and complaining finally lost it, and had a good collective laugh at his expense. After a brief moment of indignation he chuckled along with them for a moment before they all turned their attention back to the excitement on the main floor.
    Laugh MacConnell, Waynan laughed with this post