Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Community Supporter
    Enchanter (Lvl 12)

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    I Defended The Walls!

Block jmucchiello

Friend+
    OOC: insight (1d20+4)[17] I don't say the below if the info from the insight check makes it the wrong thing to say

"Hurt the man?" Jindrel asks. "We told you we are hunting the land shark. We are hoping you had seen the Bee Man recently and knew if he has seen the monster? Why would anyone hurt the Bee Man?"

Name:  farmer.jpg
Views: 44
Size:  6.3 KB "Well," Farmer Trill starts to say a bit sheepishly. "About a week ago he rattled some folk with his talk of monsters from the past, and the 'death which comes in the night'. And we found him in some sort of trance after that spouting some mumbo-jumbo that noone could make out. When we shook him out of it, the ground started to quake and we all thought the land-shark was coming to swallow us, but it never showed."

The farmer looks off towards the woods as if he is looking in on the old hermit. "He doesn't hurt anyone and just wanted to be left to his bees and flowers. And we are all for that because he trades in mead, and it is some mighty fine stuff, but he hasn't made any in quite some time. Not sure what's going on, I thought maybe someone stupid went and hired people like yourselves to stop the Bee-Man before he hurt someone. Sorry I jumped to a conclusion there."

OOC: He seems worried about the Bee-Man, and why he has recently changed. Your insight gives you the feeling that he also worries someone may think the old hermit dangerous and want to get to him before he hurts anyone.
    XP Skarsgard gave XP for this post

Community Supporter
    Enchanter (Lvl 12)

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    I Defended The Walls!

Block jmucchiello

Friend+
    "Well, we are not aware of anyone wanting to see the Bee Man hurt." Lindrel says. "We were just hoping he might have more information about the land shark. If he's been acting weirder than normal, perhaps we should see if there's an outside source of this behavior. If I remember the area map, his stead would be in that direction. Do you know any convenient trails we might follow to get there without getting lost?"

"Lost," the farmer says with a wide grin. "If you check in on the Bee-Man you can't get lost. Just follow the bees or your nose. Haha! His glade is full of wildflowers of every color and description, you can't miss it."

Community Supporter
    Enchanter (Lvl 12)

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    I Defended The Walls!

Block jmucchiello

Friend+
    "Then we take your leave and shall be on our way. Good day, sir." Lindrel says.

"Let's seek out this Bee Man and see if he knows anything. We'll look for any sign of the beast on the way."
    XP tglassy gave XP for this post

Quick Reply Quick Reply