Critical Role Critical Role Miniatures

From: http://comicbook.com/gaming/amp/2018/06/25/critical-role-miniatures-dungeons-dragons/

The popular Dungeons & Dragons-themed webshow Critical Role will be releasing its own set of miniatures with Steamforged Games.

Critical Role announced plans to produce and sell two separate sets of miniatures featuring characters from its Vox Machina and Mighty Nein campaigns. Critical Role has partnered with Steamforged Games, the maker of Dark Souls: The Board Game, Guild Ball, and Godtear. The full set.

From: https://critrole.com/new-official-critical-role-miniatures/

We’ve partnered with our friends at Steamforged, one of the leaders in PVC minis, to create two special mini sets, including Campaign 1’s own Vox Machina and Campaign 2’s Mighty Nein. You’ll receive 8 minis (and a few Kickstarter backer exclusives!) from each campaign.
Vox Machina: Keyleth, Grog, Percy, Pike, Scanlan, Vax, Vex, Trinket
And, bonus Kickstarter backer exclusives: Tary, DotyMighty Nein: Beauregard, Caleb, Fjord, Jester, Nott, Mollymauk, Yasha, Shakäste
And, bonus Kickstarter backer exclusives: Pumat Prime and 3 additional Pumat simulacrums
Our Kickstarter will be live at noon Pacific on Tuesday, June 26 and run until July 6th at noon Pacific. Sign up here for email notifications once the Kickstarter is live.

Kickerstarter is here: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/steamforged/critical-role

It’s already nearing 1000% funding.

Last edited:

aco175

Legend
They look like the ones you can design at HeroForge (I think). I designed one for a PC I can playing, but it came to around $15.00. They could get a volume discount or make a mold if the numbers get high.

jgsugden

Legend
It is $60 plus shipping for 22 unpainted minis. NOt too bad, but not great, either - in terms of costs. The minis themselves look evocative and fun.

I wish they'd put in Jester's Spiritual Weapon and Kiri.

pogre

Legend
It is $60 plus shipping for 22 unpainted minis. NOt too bad, but not great, either - in terms of costs. The minis themselves look evocative and fun.

The $60.00 does not include shipping.

Looks like they have the files done, not sure why this is not slated to ship until March, 2019...

The $60.00 does not include shipping.

Looks like they have the files done, not sure why this is not slated to ship until March, 2019...

Probably when they could schedule the factory in China to produce. There's only a couple that do quality PVC, so hopefully they're using them and not something like Panda. CMON is doing HATE and Zombicide Invader, Monolith is doing a Pantheon reprint and Gotham Chronicles, etc.

Even with the files done you still need to mill the molds, get production samples, Q/A, etc. Shipping from China to the hub and customs takes about a month. The company is smallish, so they likely want this container to coincide with other releases in the pipeline. It's in keeping with other projects like this.

Last edited:

The spiritual weapon would have brilliant. As would a Bigby’s hand. (Bigby’s haaaaaand!)
I imagine Kirk is too new for a sculpt.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases