[AU]Vale of Shadows [IC]

garyh

First Post
dead_radish said:
Ar-Pharos: "And you, Giant? You have been silent. Will you allow this group to go without your protection?"

"No, I would not," Ar-Pharos replies. "This seems like a suitable challenge to test my blade as well. I accept your terms."

rangerjohn

Explorer
garyh said:
"No, I would not," Ar-Pharos replies. "This seems like a suitable challenge to test my blade as well. I accept your terms."

~Ice Cat apparently I have commited a grave sin I am unaware of. I am to seperated from all I know.~ "I accept your terms human, Ice Cat only knows why."

dead_radish

Explorer
The Margrave smiles charmingly, as the Magister adds his voice to yours. He looks genuinely pleased.

"I am pleased you have accepted my terms. I think you will find me a more than charitable benefactor. Now, for more specifics. You will be seeking a Mojh who is now called Harador. He is somewhere within the prison, though I admit that I do not know specifically where. Once you are inside, you are to locate the Mojh and bring him out relatively unharmed - he has knowledge that I seek, so his safety is vital. The man inside will be notified of your coming, and your descriptions, so that he will recognize you, and he will approach you once he has secured your exit. I will have your equipment smuggled in after you have arrived, if it is possible, but I can make no promises on that matter. I will guarentee the safe return of any items that are left here upon your return."

"If there are any further questions, I suggest you ask them now, as you will be departing as soon as we are done here."

GPEKO

First Post
Rupert

Not only do they look the same, those mojh even have similar names ! Rupert had not survived his life in the city by rushing into deals. Still staring at the Margrave, "Tell me my lord, where do you plan to make the exchange for your Mojh ? I propose this caravanserai or an other public place. But this time, send only one of your men for it or the deal will be off."

dead_radish

Explorer
The Margrave looks at Rupert, frowning. "I believe that you have already accepted. There will be no threats of cancelling the deal. However, do not worry - my agents will contact you once you are out. I fear that to set a meeting place now would be too risky for both of us - if neither of us know where to meet, there is no way someone could compel you to reveal it. Rest assured, we will find you."

GPEKO

First Post
Rupert is really starting to get aggravated by the Mangrave but he keeps his cool. "Alright then, you will find us. But know this : if you try anything funny during the exchange, your Mojh will not live to tell you your information."

Mirth

Explorer
OOC: Just wanted to post that I'm still here. Real Life took control of me in unexpected ways for the last few days, I'll try to post something tomorrow or Monday...

Mirth

Explorer
dead_radish said:
Xen: "I suspect you will be more than challenged, Champion. But further details will require your word of acceptance."

"And it is the rare noble who would tempt death by trifling with me," Xen says in return, finishing off the last of the fruit and wine. "I accept the challenge and hope that much death awaits us all." The verrik's bone-white teeth show as he grins cruelly and looks at the others. "Now let's go deal with this Mojh of yours."

dead_radish

Explorer
The Margrave nods, quite satisfied.

"Excellent. I will give you all a moment to get acquainted. If you have further questions, notify the guard at the door, and he will summon me. When you are prepared to leave, place your belongings in that chest there." He indicates a very large strongbox, with a very sturdy lock. "They will be well cared for, and I will, as I said, return them to you at the earliest opportunity." Then, assuming no further questions, he steps out of the pavillion.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases