(IR) The 3rd IR, Turn 4 (thread 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kalanyr

Explorer
Mr Draco- I gave you the land, the people obey me not you. Do not press me. You will not like the results. However they will do what they can to feed the DU for now. The people will of the Yuan-ti empire will begin using 10th level magic to evacuate the civillians to the Flaanesse.

Last edited:

Mr. Draco

First Post
Apologies about the misunderstanding Kalanyr.

The druids amongst them begin, whenever they have any time to spare, to teach everything and anything they can about wilderness survival, how to find food, what is edible, etc...

Meanwhile a message goes out to Kalanyr: "Great and wise one, ally who stood with Kas against Tharzidun, we request that you use your powerful magic to assist the populace of our nation by enchancing the crops we have, where they still exist. Additionally, if you would be so kind, utilize your magic once more to give those fighting in Hemponaland (all those fighting, not just the DU troops) the wilderness knowladge they need to find food for themselves, and survive there, as we fear that we may not have the resources necessary to continue supporting them for many more weeks. In return, I, Kas will leave any and all claims I have for the spoils of the battle against Tharzidun, to you."

Last edited:

Serpenteye

First Post
MR Draco. I think it's best to leave Hepmonaland alone for now. It's insignificant in the grand scheme of things and Forrester will probably claim it for himself anyway since he has 200ppts there.
The God Emperor vetos the Hepmonaland offensive. (unless you insist on it Draco)

We buy grain in Sigil and throughout the planes to avert famine (if sufficient amounts can be transported to Oerth)

Last edited:

Kalanyr

Explorer
If I can do what Mr Draco just said (pre-edit if he edits it) I will do so. In terms of crop enchantement this will happen to every crop we can so enchant. We will create as much food and water as we can.

Meanwhile, we begin to make a new homeland (again, *sigh*) this is second priority however.

Kalanyr

Explorer
If the Dark Union ceases the attack the entire Yuan-ti force is teleported to the Flaanese to join up with the Drow,Humanoids and remains of Rauxes under my control. While we build our new flying city we will set up camp in the mountains of Ishtarland. I have Ulnevei's permission to do this I think.

Mr. Draco

First Post
Very well then Serpenteye, the DU forces fighting Acererak, begin to change their goal. They will fight to get through Acererak's forces and to the Yuan-ti empire in the south-east where they will take up station, and begin producing as much grain as possible to assist the DU's troubles.

Last edited:

Kalanyr

Explorer
So how much XP do we all get?

And did the death of Tharzidun and defeat of Demogorgon add to my belief base?

Rhialto

First Post
Kalanyr said:
So how much XP do we all get?

And did the death of Tharzidun and defeat of Demogorgon add to my belief base?

You know, that is something that will NEVER, EVER be said in one of my campaigns...

Kalanyr

Explorer
We continue to aid as many as we can, producing and enhancing what little food their is. We heal those who we can heal, ressurect those who we can. And provide shelter to as many as we can. A statue of Ivid,Lyzandred,Escavarda,a Torillian humanoid and one of Iuz's humaoids is erected ,when we have the spare time and force, in memory fo the sacrifice they and the other drow, forces of Iuz and the Torillians made.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases