What's Coming Out At Gen Con?

What's Coming Out At Gen Con?

Gen Con approaches! Here's some of the "big" stuff that (may be) coming out! In no particular order...

• Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay 4
    • The Witcher
    • The Expanse
    • Pathfinder 2nd Edition Playtest

Anything else big you're excited about slated for a Gen Con release this year?

There was a superhero story driven RPG that I believe is making its "official" debut this year. For the life of me, I can't remember its name. You used the happy/sad D6 to determine all outcomes. It was fun. Not anything I could play an entire campaign of, but with the right GM, was a fun and humorous time.
    As for the ones you listed, looking forward to The Witcher. Although, this guy bought his ticket eons ago, but waited on everyone else to get theirs before purchasing event tickets. (Not smart - I know.) So it's sold out. Hopefully, I'll be able to watch or jump in due to an absence. And can't wait to see PF2 in play. Should be a lot of fun!

I am personally looking forward to:

• Vampire: The Masquerade 5th Edition

Which is one of the main reasons am travelling over for GenCon, for the first time
    XP Scott Christian gave XP for this post

I live less than an hour from Indy, that's why I go to Gencon; I'm interested in the Expanse RPG, (I was made one of Avasarala's top fans on facebook), even though I will probably convert the rules to BRP or something, like M-Space.

First time! Awesome. Hope you really enjoy it. It is a blast. And yes, not sure how that escaped my mind. Should be an awesome game. Really looking forward to the design of their books. They've always had their own style.

Today's article reminds be that WH40K: Wrath & Glory is coming out too. That's an exciting one!

I lived in Indiana for 17 years or so, and Gen Con moved to Indy literally a couple of months after I moved to Massachusetts.

My 4 year old son and I will be attending Gen Con this year, and I don't even know which one of us is more excited. There isn't a specific game release I'm looking forward to, but he wants to play No Thank You, Evil! with someone who isn't just me, and MCG seems happy to have him join in.

At dmsguild.com: GM Lent
    Founder, Miniature Giant Space Hamster Press (also on Facebook)

Quick Reply Quick Reply