Pathfinder 2 Character Sheet #1: Fumbus, Goblin Alchemist - Page 4
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

Block Adso

Friend+
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Klassen View Post
    I dont know. That skill list is very small and there is no way Id be able to put all my gear in that list. What about the tents and bed roll and rope etc.
    This is not the final character sheet. It's just something that we are using for demos and tailored to each character.
    XP Zaukrie gave XP for this post

Community Supporter
    Enchanter (Lvl 12)

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    I Defended The Walls!

Block jmucchiello

Friend+
    So, Background "Pathfinder hopeful" has no bearing on the character sheet at first level? Other than being at the top of the sheet, no ability comes from it. (I'm guessing it affects ability scores but we can't see how they were generated here.)

Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

Block Adso

Friend+
    Quote Originally Posted by jmucchiello View Post
    So, Background "Pathfinder hopeful" has no bearing on the character sheet at first level? Other than being at the top of the sheet, no ability comes from it. (I'm guessing it affects ability scores but we can't see how they were generated here.)
    It has bearing on the stats and it's where Fumbus's two lore skills come from.

Here's the description, taken directly from Paizo's website:

"Pathfinder Hopeful (Background)
    You've long wanted to join the adventurous Pathfinder Society, a world-spanning organization of relic hunters. This aspiration has led you to take up the dangerous life of an adventurer eager to make a name for yourself and gain the attention of the Pathfinder Society.

Choose two ability boosts. One must be to Strength or Intelligence, and one is a free ability boost.

You gain the Additional Lore feat, and you're trained in the Pathfinder Society Lore skill".

An ability boost is a +2.

The Grand Druid (Lvl 20)

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

Block TheCosmicKid

Friend+
    Quote Originally Posted by Adso View Post
    And Wayne is a delightful person: smart, fun and kind.
    I'm delighted to hear that, but nobody has claimed otherwise. Expressing a dislike for an artist's style does not constitute an attack - or comment of any sort - on his character. And the good character of an artist is not going to make his style any more appealing to those who dislike it. I'm sure there have been plenty of other artists who are also smart, fun, and kind whom you have decided not to commission based on their work's style and/or quality.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaodi View Post
    I like the fact that alchemist's fire and acid are not hideously overpriced now. Interesting that they have changed the alchemist to actual use alchemical items for bombs rather than a proprietary mechanic.
    while the gold cost is less, there is a resonance cost instead. So you can buy 1000 acid flasks, but you still can't use them all in a single day.

Grandfather of Assassins (Lvl 19)

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

Block Shasarak

Friend+
    I like the main Character sheet and on the other hand the Reference document is way too jargon heavy for my tastes. Like for example instead of Cheetahs Elixir increasing your speed by 5 it instead gives you acceleration 5 which, in a separate section of the rules, tells you that it increases your speed by 5 ft.

And I am not sure why you specifically need an "interaction" action when you could just say action.
    XP mellored gave XP for this post

Quote Originally Posted by lightblade View Post
    The DC 20 flat check to remove persistent damage seems like a typo; It's my understanding that a flat check is just a D20 roll, and only curing it on a nat 20 seems rather poor. Perhaps it should be DC 10?
    Seems fine to me.

10d4 damage may sound like alot, but over 11 turns (since it's at the end of their turn) it's not going to be great in most battles.

And don't forget it cost RP. So it's along the lines of a spell, not a weapon attack.

The Great Druid (Lvl 17)

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

Block Charlaquin

Friend+
    Re: Wayne Reynolds: I love his style. The business is part of its charm in my opinion. I can see why others might not like it, but I love how every piece of his is packed to the brim with little details. It's also very distinctive. I'll occasionally see MtG cards he did the art for and I can immediately recognize it as his. It's also a very smart move on Paizo's part to associate their brand with such a distinctive style, as when I see such Magic cards, my immediate reaction is that the subject looks like a Pathfinder character. It gives the world a degree of cohesion that you don't see in, say, 5e D&D. Of course, there's always a tradeoff. Having such a distinct visual identity comes with the risk of putting off people who don't like that visual identity, whereas a game with more eclectic art probably doesn't have to worry too much about that.

Quote Originally Posted by mellored View Post
    while the gold cost is less, there is a resonance cost instead. So you can buy 1000 acid flasks, but you still can't use them all in a single day.
    Which is weird.

"Oh no, I used to many healing potions and now the acid in my flasks is no longer reactive!"
    Read my webcomic & blog at:
    http://www.5mwd.com

Quick Reply Quick Reply