Homebrew The Road to Discovery - Page 14
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314
Results 131 to 140 of 140
  1. #131
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Quagmire Ranch
    Posts
    1,573

    Within the Spiofthest Village

    Name:  Road7.jpg
Views: 34
Size:  147.5 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by Kwargrow View Post
    Nalvis says, "Well met, Caladh. You may call us the River Crew. We are exploring the area, but we also wanted to visit your village. We come from the eastern sea shore where personal tragedy brought us into this river system. Eastabin soldiers were travelling the area, killing anyone not Hebrian, and our own family and friends suffered under this brutality. We caught up to these soldiers at the Orngaddrin village and put an end to their villainy. There is a new ruler in Eastaboga, Shon Yu, who is promoting the idea that only Hebrians should be in this part of the world. Obviously this goes against what we believe in."
    While Caladh considers these words, Vik adds to the conversation. "The six of us were brought together by this tragedy of proposed ethnic cleansing. Call me Vik. With Veera and Quill here, we three come from the Norikadian village on the Rocky Shore. Our village was completely destroyed by Eastabin soldiers, save for we three. We met our new friends here seeing they had suffered the same fate as we.

    It appears that the soldiers were working their way inland from the coast. They even killed some of their own at the Marshland Village. With the end of those soldiers at the Orngaddrin Village, we are hoping to re-establish the trade routes. We can readily sail between here and the other villages as the carrier
    ."
    Caladh pumps his hands as if to indicate that it is too much to process at once. "Wait! The Emperor was deposed? This is terrible news."

    Quote Originally Posted by Kwargrow
    Mekric says, "We received this boat as part of the spoils of our victory, and we are exploring this river system to know more about the world around us. Do you know of any interesting places or other communities we could visit? We would also like to initiate trade if we come across any items your people need."
    Caladh seems lost in thought. "Yes. I mean, no. I am not the best for that information. You should speak with Sealghair, but first you should go to the meeting hall and speak with the clan elders. Come. I will lead you."
    Quote Originally Posted by Kwargrow
    Arbrine does not engage with Caladh, but looks to Quill and whispers, "Want to do our thing and see what we can find on our own?"
    Quill discretely nods and the two girls seem to amble away out of curiosity, readily forgotten by Caladh, as the other four members of the River Crew head to speak to the clan elders.

    The meeting hall is apparently a large covered patio. When the four crew members follow Caladh up the steps, he sounds a stone chime. The two Spiofthests seated at the center of the patio rise and nod toward Caladh and gesture for the River Crew to join them.

    Caladh states, "They have dire news of the marshland which you all should hear."
    Character Data
    Nalvis: full health
    Mekric: full health
    harnin arrows: 20
    Abrine: full health
    Rekyavik: full health
    Renyaveer: full health
    harnin arrows: 23
    Quill: full health
    javelins: 5

    Group Inventory
    Animals:
    • nothing at this time

    Minerals:
    • Slate: 1 rock: (sound x2)
    • Flint: 1 rock: (heat x2)
    • Heartstone: 1 stones: {+ Confluence}
    • Coal: 1 lump: (Heat x3)
    • Lodestone: 1 stone: (Shock x3)
    • Slickstone: 1 stone: (-Heat x3)
    • Yellow rock (Sulfur): 1 lump: ?
    • bluish rock (Waterstone): 1 stone: ?

    Ores:
    • Zinc: 1 ingot: {+ Health} (+Body x2)
    • Tin: 1 ingot: {+ Persona} (-Mind x2)
    • Lead: 1 ingots: (-Body x2)
    • Iron: 1 ingots: {+ Confluence} (+Body x2)
    • Copper: 1 ingot: {+ Persona} (Shock x2)
    • dark metal (Nickel): 1 ingot: ?
    • heavy metal (Manganese): 1 ingot: ?
    • yellowish metal (Molybdenum): 1 ingot: ?
    • dark metal (Palladium): 1 ingot: ?

    Plants:
    • Muddle Leaves: 4 measures: (-Mind x2)
    • Rend Leaves: 1 measure: (-Body x2)
    • Muddle Flowers: 1 measure: (-Mind x3)

    .
    Last edited by MacConnell; Tuesday, 6th November, 2018 at 06:11 PM.
    XP Kwargrow gave XP for this post

  2. #132
    Nalvis smiles and waves to the clan elders before he sits with Mekric, Vik, and Veera, and says, "As I told Caladh, some Eastabin soldiers have been stomping around this area killing anyone that is either not Hebrian or tries to stop them. We, along with the Orngaddrin, put an end to this attack at their nearby village, but there may be more attacks. We learned from these soldiers that Eastaboga has a new ruler, Shon Yu, and they are engaging in what they call ethnic cleansing. We are going to be exploring this area, and any information you have will help us. Also, we would like to trade with you if we come across items in our travels that you could use."

    Mekric adds, "If you are interested in the fate of the Spiofthest pillow mate of the former emperor and their child, apparently they were banished out to sea. We only have second hand information to their fate, but I do not think it bodes well for their survival."

    Arbrine does not try to hide or sneak around. She goes openly with Quill and engages in friendly banter with whomever will speak with them.
    Last edited by MacConnell; Tuesday, 6th November, 2018 at 06:21 PM.
    XP MacConnell gave XP for this post

  3. #133
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Quagmire Ranch
    Posts
    1,573

    The Spoifthest Elders

    The elderly couple reseated themselves in wooden chairs and gesture for the River Crew to join them. It appears that the Spiofthest people are much more informal in their dealing than the Hebrian and less structured than the Orngaddrin. The two are thin and somewhat frail looking, though there simple movements are still graceful and they sit and rise without difficulty. Four others join them shortly and take seats, as well.

    The first two seem at least old enough to be four times the crew's average age, the second four about three times. They all have creamy pale skin and wispy blond hair, as is typical of Spiofthest. They are dressed in simple clothing made from various skins, rather than the fabric worn by the Hebrians. They also favor considerable adornment. When they speak, their voices are much quieter than the Orngaddrin and much less matter of fact than the Hebrians. They all greet the crew in a warm and friendly matter but forget or neglect to introduce themselves.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kwargrow View Post
    Nalvis smiles and waves to the clan elders before he sits with Mekric, Vik, and Veera, and says, "As I told Caladh, some Eastabin soldiers have been stomping around this area killing anyone that is either not Hebrian or tries to stop them. We, along with the Orngaddrin, put an end to this attack at their nearby village, but there may be more attacks. We learned from these soldiers that Eastaboga has a new ruler, Shon Yu, and they are engaging in what they call ethnic cleansing. We are going to be exploring this area, and any information you have will help us. Also, we would like to trade with you if we come across items in our travels that you could use."
    Kaeliegh, the eldest female, responds in Eastabin. "Trade is not all that frequent, so we had no idea that this tragedy was transpiring. Years ago, we sent a delegation to Eastaboga to further our relationship with Tau Ming. That delegation consisted of 4 members, one of whom developed a personal relationship and even bore Tau a child. This was almost 20 years ago."

    Quote Originally Posted by Kwargrow
    Mekric adds, "If you are interested in the fate of the Spiofthest pillow mate of the former emperor and their child, apparently they were banished out to sea. We only have second hand information to their fate, but I do not think it bodes well for their survival."
    The elders are aghast at the news. One of the younger men, Lasean, exclaims, "Out to sea!? This is a coup. There must have been a terrible shift in power. It seems the victor is eradicating any possible claim to legitimacy."

    His partner, Braetonia, adds her own comment. "I fear the news you bring is indicative of revolution. If this includes some ridiculous concept of tribal purity, we are dealing with radicals, people motivated by feelings not thoughts."

    Kaeliegh adds, "Oh dear, that means negotiation is not possible. This is very remarkable. The Hebrian people are normally very structured and formal. As a whole they are mostly guided by logic. What a mighty power this Shon Yu must be to alter the predisposition of an entire people."

    Quote Originally Posted by Kwargrow
    Arbrine does not try to hide or sneak around. She goes openly with Quill and engages in friendly banter with whomever will speak with them.
    Many of the adult residents seem lost in their own thoughts, only those in direct path with the two girls pay them any attention. Children on the other hand are much more curious. Some of whom engage and talk rapidly with the two exotic intruders, even after it is obvious that Arbrine and Quill cannot understand Spiofthest. As a whole the people seem more preoccupied than indifferent. All interaction is friendly, especially with ones who can speak Eastabin.

    While the Spiofthest people regularly conduct expeditions on the water with their skiffs, they seem much more suited to hunting, which is evident by the prevalence of skins for attire. The two also note that many of the villagers are adorned with the feathers and claws of various animals. At one point a group of children runs by, playing, passing so close so as to actually brush up against the two in passing. As this happens the ultra-fine hairs on the girls' arms stand on end and both come to the same realization at the same time. One of those children can manipulate Way. This is the first encounter with the talent in any of the villages visited.
    Character Data
    Nalvis: full health
    Mekric: full health
    harnin arrows: 20
    Abrine: full health
    Rekyavik: full health
    Renyaveer: full health
    harnin arrows: 23
    Quill: full health
    javelins: 5

    Group Inventory
    Animals:
    • nothing at this time

    Minerals:
    • Slate: 1 rock: (sound x2)
    • Flint: 1 rock: (heat x2)
    • Heartstone: 1 stones: {+ Confluence}
    • Coal: 1 lump: (Heat x3)
    • Lodestone: 1 stone: (Shock x3)
    • Slickstone: 1 stone: (-Heat x3)
    • Yellow rock (Sulfur): 1 lump: ?
    • bluish rock (Waterstone): 1 stone: ?

    Ores:
    • Zinc: 1 ingot: {+ Health} (+Body x2)
    • Tin: 1 ingot: {+ Persona} (-Mind x2)
    • Lead: 1 ingots: (-Body x2)
    • Iron: 1 ingots: {+ Confluence} (+Body x2)
    • Copper: 1 ingot: {+ Persona} (Shock x2)
    • dark metal (Nickel): 1 ingot: ?
    • heavy metal (Manganese): 1 ingot: ?
    • yellowish metal (Molybdenum): 1 ingot: ?
    • dark metal (Palladium): 1 ingot: ?

    Plants:
    • Muddle Leaves: 4 measures: (-Mind x2)
    • Rend Leaves: 1 measure: (-Body x2)
    • Muddle Flowers: 1 measure: (-Mind x3)

    .
    Last edited by MacConnell; Wednesday, 7th November, 2018 at 06:12 PM. Reason: correcting typing
    XP Kwargrow gave XP for this post

  4. #134
    Nalvis shrugs and says, "We have never been to Eastaboga. We only know these things from the soldiers that brought this supposed ethnic cleansing. We tried to reason with them, but their leader would only repeat the same phrases over and over. He seemed very affirmed in his hatred of other people, and we felt it best to take his life to prevent him from harming any others."

    Mekric says, "More than just bringing this news, we have decided to stay in this area and explore this river system. Any information you have of interesting places in this area would help us. We have made a home for ourselves in the marshland village, but I do not think we will be there often."

    Arbrine gets a mischievous look on her face and invites the children to play a game with her and Quill. She will use this proximity to try and determine which child has the gift without singling them out.
    XP MacConnell gave XP for this post

  5. #135
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Quagmire Ranch
    Posts
    1,573

    Speaking with the Spiofthests

    Quote Originally Posted by Kwargrow View Post
    Nalvis shrugs and says, "We have never been to Eastaboga. We only know these things from the soldiers that brought this supposed ethnic cleansing. We tried to reason with them, but their leader would only repeat the same phrases over and over. He seemed very affirmed in his hatred of other people, and we felt it best to take his life to prevent him from harming any others."
    The elders consider these words but make little comment. They seem grateful for the information and move to adjourn the meeting.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kwargrow
    Mekric says, "More than just bringing this news, we have decided to stay in this area and explore this river system. Any information you have of interesting places in this area would help us. We have made a home for ourselves in the marshland village, but I do not think we will be there often."
    The mate of Kaeliegh, who is called Kaeltonn, turns at the new querry from Mekric. "Now this is something I can discuss. I did quite a bit of traveling in my youth. The branch of the river that heads into the hills to the north of us is not readily navigable, especially by sail. It makes sharp turns and the high walls block the wind. The channel is also quite deep in places and we cannot pole our skiffs. We developed a system of weighted pulling. We throw a heavy rock, tied to a line, forward then slowly pull the boat along after it. With the anchor still in place, we would launch a second before retrieving the first, like a child's game of leap frog, if you are familiar.

    I never fully explored the mysteries of that branch, but I did find some hidden cuts and moorings to go ashore. Plenty of fish on that branch, too. To the south of us, that branch makes a sharp bend as it comes out of the mountains, which brings it here. During the rains, the river often overflows the bend and washed out into the plains. There are several oxbows out there that provide good fish and birding, but you have to be wary of the often hostile peoples of the plains.

    That branch is not navigable at all for it topples over a series of falls, but it can be followed on foot. Some of the falls are quite steep. I have seen large goats and other animals up there, even a bear once, but no one ever believed on the bear because I said it was white
    ."

    Quote Originally Posted by Kwargrow
    Arbrine gets a mischievous look on her face and invites the children to play a game with her and Quill. She will use this proximity to try and determine which child has the gift without singling them out.
    GM: All children of every tribe love to play sporting games and, though the names vary, the biggest games are chase and hide-and-seek. The small children readily agree to let the "big" girls play. After some time, the two are able to isolate that it is a small boy with the rare talent. He is, obviously, not yet aware that he is using any talent not available to the other children.

    Character Data
    Nalvis: full health
    Mekric: full health
    harnin arrows: 20
    Abrine: full health
    Rekyavik: full health
    Renyaveer: full health
    harnin arrows: 23
    Quill: full health
    javelins: 5

    Group Inventory
    Animals:
    • nothing at this time

    Minerals:
    • Slate: 1 rock: (sound x2)
    • Flint: 1 rock: (heat x2)
    • Heartstone: 1 stones: {+ Confluence}
    • Coal: 1 lump: (Heat x3)
    • Lodestone: 1 stone: (Shock x3)
    • Slickstone: 1 stone: (-Heat x3)
    • Yellow rock (Sulfur): 1 lump: ?
    • bluish rock (Waterstone): 1 stone: ?

    Ores:
    • Zinc: 1 ingot: {+ Health} (+Body x2)
    • Tin: 1 ingot: {+ Persona} (-Mind x2)
    • Lead: 1 ingots: (-Body x2)
    • Iron: 1 ingots: {+ Confluence} (+Body x2)
    • Copper: 1 ingot: {+ Persona} (Shock x2)
    • dark metal (Nickel): 1 ingot: ?
    • heavy metal (Manganese): 1 ingot: ?
    • yellowish metal (Molybdenum): 1 ingot: ?
    • dark metal (Palladium): 1 ingot: ?

    Plants:
    • Muddle Leaves: 4 measures: (-Mind x2)
    • Rend Leaves: 1 measure: (-Body x2)
    • Muddle Flowers: 1 measure: (-Mind x3)

    .
    Last edited by MacConnell; Thursday, 8th November, 2018 at 09:35 PM.
    XP Kwargrow gave XP for this post

  6. #136
    The River Crew will stay the night, say goodbye to their new friends in the morning and head out back on the river. After a discussion, and knowing they don't have long enough rope to do the 'leapfrog' trick, they decide to go south and look for something interesting.
    Last edited by Kwargrow; Saturday, 10th November, 2018 at 05:50 AM.
    XP MacConnell gave XP for this post

  7. #137
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Quagmire Ranch
    Posts
    1,573

    Farther South

    Quote Originally Posted by Kwargrow View Post
    The River Crew will stay the night, say goodbye to their new friends in the morning and head out back on the river. After a discussion, and knowing they don't have long enough rope to do the 'leapfrog' trick, they decide to go south and look for something interesting.
    The River Crew follows the southern most branch of the Marshland River upstream. It takes a day of sailing before the sharp bend is reached. Standing in the boat, the crew can see over the marshland to the east where depressions free of the tall grasses indicate the presence of an oxbow lake. many different birds periodically take wing over the reeds, only to land again in a short distance.

    Another day northward brings the crew to the first of the run of falls. There is a place to beach the boat on the southern shore. The falls are an intriguingly beautiful sight, with colorful rack mixtures and foliage along the banks. The birds, frogs, and insects of the area are quite noisome.

    Name:  falls.jpg
Views: 5
Size:  32.0 KB
    OOC: Encounters: Perception + Konokoro + d100 / day
    Nalvis: 16 + 13 = 29: 70, 35
    Mekric: 22 + 18 = 40: 59, 77
    Arbrine: 15 + 20 = 35: 37, 106
    Rekyavik: 14 + 16 = 30: 32, 41
    Renyaveer: 24 + 15 = 39: 85, 204
    Quill: 16 + 22 = 38: 204, 67

    GM: One the first day of sailing, the only thing to catch the attention of Nalvis are some fascinating webs spun along the riverbank by some industrious orb weavers. The second day, up the northern bank, he thinks he sees some reddish skinned people moving along the heights. On the first day, Mekric sees some large beetles feeding on the bloated carcass of a fish, a short distance off into the reeds. The second day, she agrees with Nalvis, thinking she saw the movement as well. Arbrine seems to have become enthralled with the webs of orb weavers and does not perceive anything else.

    One the first day, Rekyavik, too, is fascinated with the work of the orb weavers. The second day he spots a rabbit that can be taken for food. The first day, Renyaveer sees a small covey of calling birds congregated in a single tree up along the western bank. When pointing them out to the group she asks to adjust the sail to go investigate.

    Name:  liarbird.jpg
Views: 11
Size:  22.4 KB

    GM: When seeing the approach of people, the strange birds all face them, stand as if at attention on a limb, and call toward them. The birds sound like they are saying "go away." All the crew pause momentarily and then return to the boat and sail away.

    The second day, Renyaveer agrees with Nalvis and Mekric, thinking that there are people in the hills up along the northern shore. The first day of sailing, Quill thinks she spots some people off in the tall reeds of the marsh, but no one else can confirm the sighting. The second day, during a lunch break ashore, Quill tells the others that she thinks she has found the kill site of some hunting spiders.

    Character Data
    Nalvis: full health
    Mekric: full health
    harnin arrows: 20
    Abrine: full health
    Rekyavik: full health
    Renyaveer: full health
    harnin arrows: 23
    Quill: full health
    javelins: 5

    Group Inventory
    Animals:
    • nothing at this time

    Minerals:
    • Slate: 1 rock: (sound x2)
    • Flint: 1 rock: (heat x2)
    • Heartstone: 1 stones: {+ Confluence}
    • Coal: 1 lump: (Heat x3)
    • Lodestone: 1 stone: (Shock x3)
    • Slickstone: 1 stone: (-Heat x3)
    • Yellow rock (Sulfur): 1 lump: ?
    • bluish rock (Waterstone): 1 stone: ?

    Ores:
    • Zinc: 1 ingot: {+ Health} (+Body x2)
    • Tin: 1 ingot: {+ Persona} (-Mind x2)
    • Lead: 1 ingots: (-Body x2)
    • Iron: 1 ingots: {+ Confluence} (+Body x2)
    • Copper: 1 ingot: {+ Persona} (Shock x2)
    • dark metal (Nickel): 1 ingot: ?
    • heavy metal (Manganese): 1 ingot: ?
    • yellowish metal (Molybdenum): 1 ingot: ?
    • dark metal (Palladium): 1 ingot: ?

    Plants:
    • Muddle Leaves: 4 measures: (-Mind x2)
    • Rend Leaves: 1 measure: (-Body x2)
    • Muddle Flowers: 1 measure: (-Mind x3)

    .
    Last edited by MacConnell; Tuesday, 13th November, 2018 at 07:42 PM.
    XP Kwargrow gave XP for this post

  8. #138
    The River Crew discuss their options and decide to look for the people they saw in the hills. They decide to leave their boat where they can easily find it and head out on foot, trusting their skills to deal with any threats.

    Nalvis says, "It will be fun to meet new people and learn about them. Perhaps we can include them in the river trade system."

    Mekric adds, "We should be sure to progress slowly enough so that they don't feel threatened."

    Arbrine says, "Whatever we do, they might threaten us anyway. We should also be prepared for a fight."
    Last edited by MacConnell; Wednesday, 14th November, 2018 at 07:13 PM.

  9. #139
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Quagmire Ranch
    Posts
    1,573

    Investigating the Sighting

    Quote Originally Posted by Kwargrow View Post
    The River Crew discuss their options and decide to look for the people they saw in the hills. They decide to leave their boat where they can easily find it and head out on foot, trusting their skills to deal with any threats.

    Nalvis says, "It will be fun to meet new people and learn about them. Perhaps we can include them in the river trade system."
    Vik adds, "The Spiofthest fellow did not mention any other people in the area. I wonder who these might be."

    Quote Originally Posted by Kwargrow
    Mekric adds, "We should be sure to progress slowly enough so that they don't feel threatened."
    Veera says, "Good idea."

    Quote Originally Posted by Kwargrow
    Arbrine says, "Whatever we do, they might threaten us anyway. We should also be prepared for a fight."
    At Abrine's wise offer, Veera knocks an arrow to her bow, though she keeps the weapon at her side.

    The crew moors their boat and ties the leader to a tree to secure it from drifting back out. As everyone disembarks, Veera comments. "This is really much more boat than we need and it pulls too much draft. I was thinking. Maybe when we are back at the Marshland Village we can trade it for a reed canoe and add double outriggers to carry trade supplies. Just a thought for later. I know. Right now we need to see if we can find those people."

    The foliage is fairly thick at the river's edge but thins some with the quick rise in elevation. The crew finds that game trails are available to make ingress easier, but the moss covered rocks can still be slick to transverse. The air is thick with humidity from the increasing frequency in the rains, but with the coming cool, more than bearable, even comfortable.
    OOC: Spacial Awareness: Perception + Konokoro + d100
    Stealth: effectiveness + d100
    Nalvis: 16 + 13 + 50 = 79, 18 + 50 = 68
    Mekric: 22 + 18 + 50 = 90, 19 + 50 = 69
    Arbrine: 15 + 20 + 50 = 85, 18 + 50 = 68
    Rekyavik: 14 + 16 + 50 = 80, 18 + 50 = 68
    Renyaveer: 24 + 15 + 50 = 89, 22 + 50 = 72
    Quill: 16 + 22 + 50 = 88, 17 + 50 = 67
    Them: 26 + 18 + 35 = 74, 30 + 73 = 103


    Uncommon Encounters

    Whoever these people are, they seem to have well hidden themselves, for no one sees or hears anything after leaving the river's edge. Reaching the place where the three originally thought they saw someone, Mekric sees the print of a bare foot than can only belong to a person. The print looks similar to one that Nalvis might leave were he barefoot. While examining the print, the crew is subjected to a barrage of thrown rocks.
    OOC: Projectile Assault: Launch + Precision + Clarity + d100
    Them: 32 + 24 + 18 + 77 = 151

    Projectile Defense: Preservation + Konokoro + d100
    Nalvis: 16 + 13 + 82 = 121
    Damage: 151 - 121 = 30% * 3 = 1
    Mind: 10 - 1 = 9, dazed
    Mekric: 22 + 18 + 99 + 35 > 151
    Rekyavik: 14 + 16 + 47 = 77
    Damage: 151 - 77 = 74% * 3 = 2
    Mind: 10 - 2 = 8, dazed
    Renyaveer: 24 + 15 + 46 = 85
    Damage: 151 - 85 = 66% * 3 = 2
    Mind: 10 - 2 = 8, dazed

    [gm]Being a bit more perceptive and better at concealment than the River Crew, the Medderin launch rocks at them from their hidden positions, strategically placed on either side of the crew's current position. There are apparently four of them as four rocks were launched beaning Nalvis, Rekyavik, and Renyaveer, being more obvious targets than Arbrine and Quill. The rock aimed at Mekric, misses, with a bit of luck on her part.[gm]
    Character Data
    Nalvis: full health
    Mekric: full health
    harnin arrows: 20
    Abrine: full health
    Rekyavik: full health
    Renyaveer: full health
    harnin arrows: 23
    Quill: full health
    javelins: 5

    Group Inventory
    Animals:
    • nothing at this time

    Minerals:
    • Slate: 1 rock: (sound x2)
    • Flint: 1 rock: (heat x2)
    • Heartstone: 1 stones: {+ Confluence}
    • Coal: 1 lump: (Heat x3)
    • Lodestone: 1 stone: (Shock x3)
    • Slickstone: 1 stone: (-Heat x3)
    • Yellow rock (Sulfur): 1 lump: ?
    • bluish rock (Waterstone): 1 stone: ?

    Ores:
    • Zinc: 1 ingot: {+ Health} (+Body x2)
    • Tin: 1 ingot: {+ Persona} (-Mind x2)
    • Lead: 1 ingots: (-Body x2)
    • Iron: 1 ingots: {+ Confluence} (+Body x2)
    • Copper: 1 ingot: {+ Persona} (Shock x2)
    • dark metal (Nickel): 1 ingot: ?
    • heavy metal (Manganese): 1 ingot: ?
    • yellowish metal (Molybdenum): 1 ingot: ?
    • dark metal (Palladium): 1 ingot: ?

    Plants:
    • Muddle Leaves: 4 measures: (-Mind x2)
    • Rend Leaves: 1 measure: (-Body x2)
    • Muddle Flowers: 1 measure: (-Mind x3)

    .

    OOC: In addition to stated actions, I will need rolls for reaction. The same roll may be used for both or a separate roll can be made for reaction and action.
    Last edited by MacConnell; Wednesday, 14th November, 2018 at 08:19 PM.
    XP Kwargrow gave XP for this post

  10. #140
    Nalvis brandishes his axe and says, "Hostile it is." He will charge the Medderin that threw the rock at him. [Reaction: 38, Action: 43]

    Mekric curses and draws back her bow to shoot at her best target. [Reaction: 34, Action: 96, 32]

    Arbrine feels her temper spike at this unprovoked attack. She will charge her best target, eager to use her new harnin knuckles and use Way to burn her opponent with fire when she strikes. [Reaction: 86, Action: 09]

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Similar Threads

  1. Hermits, tell me about your discovery!
    By Delazar in forum *D&D 5th Edition
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: Monday, 9th January, 2017, 01:39 AM
  2. Interesting Discovery!!
    By Mystery Man in forum *Varied Geek Talk & Media Lounge
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: Tuesday, 2nd August, 2005, 10:06 PM
  3. The Discovery downer
    By Crothian in forum *Varied Geek Talk & Media Lounge
    Replies: 67
    Last Post: Wednesday, 13th April, 2005, 07:04 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •