Homebrew Shadowrun.DnD5 'DNA/DOA' - Page 9
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789
Results 81 to 89 of 89
  1. #81
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Hollister, CA
    Posts
    1,089
    OOC: One shot, one kill - two in a row!

  2. #82
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    22,386
    (OOC - Yeah, her damage rolls with that gun have been crazy good...hope I'm not jinxing her! )

  3. #83
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Burien/West Seattle WA
    Posts
    3,536
    As the troll dodged back away from the creature in front of him, Juno’s gun barked twice, loudly in the room. Her first shot blew a large hole through the center mass the mutant in front of her. As that creature was falling she quickly spun and caught the monster that NTensity was just near a solid shot that almost knocked it off its feet! Davos’s blades sliced through the creature he was facing, cutting it to pieces of meat and gore as it feel to the floor dead! Sovereign took a shot at the wounded monster but missed but luckily Diggs had better aim and his large pistol blasted the last creature off of its feet. The echo of gun fire slowly gave way to an unnatural silence as the team look about the carnage before them.

    While the creature looked vaguely metahuman it was obvious they had undergone radical changes, and recently. All of them were wear wearing tarred and torn clothing, two apparently what once might have been lab coats and scrubs and the other two maybe business suits (it was hard to tell the quality as they were so torn up and covered in dried blood and gore). One of the creatures was also wearing the remains of a shoulder holsters for a pistol but it was badly damaged and the weapon and any additional ammo-clips were missing…

    GM: Sorry I was waiting to @tglassy but…
    Round 2 continued…
    Mutants -20
    NTensity -18
    Juno -16
    Davos - 8
    Diggs - 3
    Sovereign -3

    Rolls & Results
    NTensity took the Disingate action and moved back away from the mutant attacking him.
    Juno shot and killed one in front of her with first shot. Second shot against the one on NTensity as that was the one that moved away and is not in melee with anyone this round (so no disadvantage attack against it). That deals 21 points of damage too it bring it down to 1 HP
    Davos’s attack kill the mutant on him.
    The Sovereign shots Attack (vs. AC 13); Damage if it hits: 1D20+3 = [2]+3 = 5; 2D6+1 = [1, 3]+1 = 5, misses.
    Then Diggs Attack (vs. AC 13); Damage if it hits: 1D20+3 = [13]+3 = 16; 2D8+3 = [4, 2]+3 = 9, and that kills it!


    Actions?

  4. #84
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    22,386
    Juno risked a glance down at the creatures, still covering the corridor they'd come in through as she does. The sick crawling feeling in her gut doesn't show on her face, but there's disgust audible in her voice.

    "Of course they were people."

    She then looked around at the others, checking to see if anyone was visibly hurt.

    "All right. If you guys can cover me while I get out of this suit, I'll take point going in. No telling how many more people are...affected by this, so we'll go room by room, not leave any doors or unexplored places at our backs. We don't know if this thing is contagious, so no hiding injuries. Immediate first aid might give a fighting chance."

    (OOC - All Juno's firearms have sound suppression, for what it's worth. )

  5. #85
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Burien/West Seattle WA
    Posts
    3,536
    Quote Originally Posted by Shayuri View Post
    (OOC - All Juno's firearms have sound suppression, for what it's worth. )
    GM: Ops I will remember going forward. Is Juno going to be wearing the Gas Mask going forward? IT affects your passive perception

  6. #86
    Diggs looks up, having had to fiddle with a joint at his cyber knee.

    “What?” He said, at their stares. He looks to Fluffy. “What?”

    OOC: Sorry. I’ve got a little too much going on.

  7. #87
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Eastern Canada
    Posts
    3,669
    "That was... fun," quips the troll, holding his huge fist for Diggs the dwarf to bump -- a heartfelt thank you for the timely rescue.

    Close one too. Before doing anything else, the shaman quickly reaches into the astral and wraps Sparks' protective wings around himself, tiny blue sparks cascading over an invisible bubble-shape before fading into invisibility...

    Still there though. And he can breathe a bit easier.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shayuri View Post
    "Of course they were people."
    A shug, "Guess it wasn't a f***ing breakthrough that made'em clamshell a coupla days ago after all..." NTensity agrees.

    He squats down to look at the dead ones from as far away as he possibly f****ing can, reaching a hand out.... But *no way* he's poking into those bloody, oozy things without gloves on!

    "You guys search'em?"


    Actions: Cast Armor on himself, please.
    Can he use his Move to help Fluffy drop down to the lobby floor? If so, he will.
    Are we still in rounds?

  8. #88
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    22,386
    Juno, still in her hazmat suit, sighs unhappily and gingerly goes through the pockets of the slain ex-humans, looking for ID and possibly passkeys, if they're very lucky.

    (OOC - Current plan is to stay in the gas mask. Someone else should probably do the Perception checks. )

  9. #89
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Burien/West Seattle WA
    Posts
    3,536
    Quote Originally Posted by Binder Fred View Post
    Actions: Cast Armor on himself, please.
    Can he use his Move to help Fluffy drop down to the lobby floor? If so, he will.
    Are we still in rounds?
    GM: Assumed... just remember the Magic Point cost. Yes he can move the drone down as an Action though. No roll required and we are out of Rounds.


    After NTensity casts a quick spell he reached up to lower the big drone to the ground. When done Sovereign clears his throat, saying "I'm not as athletic as the rest of you. A hand would be appreciated..."

    Leaving her gas mask on Juno quickly removed her hazmat suit.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Similar Threads

  1. Shadowrun using DnD5 [OOC]
    By GreenKarl in forum Talking the Talk
    Replies: 185
    Last Post: Today, 06:35 PM
  2. Shadowrun.DnD5 Rogues Gallery
    By GreenKarl in forum Talking the Talk
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: Thursday, 26th July, 2018, 02:40 AM
  3. DnD5 Xp-table oddity
    By Anth in forum *D&D 5th Edition News, Rules, Homebrews, and House Rules
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: Tuesday, 8th July, 2014, 10:45 AM
  4. My Current DND5 Ideas
    By ren1999 in forum *D&D 5th Edition News, Rules, Homebrews, and House Rules
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: Thursday, 29th November, 2012, 05:23 PM
  5. My Current DND5 Wishlist
    By ren1999 in forum *Pathfinder, Starfinder, Older D&D Editions (4E, 3.x, 2E, 1E, OD&D), D&D Variants, OSR
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: Tuesday, 29th May, 2012, 02:12 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •