WOIN ETA on OLD errata 1.2

Fortuitous

Explorer
I noticed that the 1.2 errata for NEW came out in November of last year. With a new game coming up soon, I was hoping that the updated errata for OLD would be in the pipeline. Any chance of that arriving soon?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I never give an ETA. Current focus is on getting Judge Dredd out. After that I’ll direct my attention to OLD v1.2.

Last edited:

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Quite right, Morrus. Get Dredd out as soon as possible! :)

Oh, it's done. I have a shiny hardcover right here! We've sent a copy to Rebellion for approval, but that was just before they left for San Diego Comic Con and they probably haven't seen it yet. Next step is getting the Kickstarter approved. It's all about approvals at this stage!

dekrass

Explorer
It's been a while. Any chance the update will happen soon? How many projects are queued up in front of O.L.D.?
I don't mean to seem impatient. It's just that O.L.D. is my preferred game, and I have a new game starting soon.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
It's pretty much done. Many proofing for legacy references to things like status tracks left to do, plus a re-indexing. A simple, but tedious and long-winded job! Couple of previews:

1.jpg

2.jpg

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases