Pathfinder 2E [IC] JM's "Doomsday Dawn" Playtest Party#1 Chapter#1

Radaceus

Adventurer
Nice move, thought Elkran, admiring his favorite spell cast with brutal effect. But, he also didnt like this other caster, Carl, who used to tease him magics class. Carl needs to die. Ignoring the dancing lights they faded away as he leaned from his perch atop the stone he stood on, and fire his crossbow down the open lane left by Urik. "oi , Cawl! memmer me!? time to eat it brah!" he called out as he reloaded and fired another shot into his rival.

OOC:
*dropped concentration on dancing lights since adversaries are near the small fire
1> ranged Strike, [roll0] for [roll1] piercing
2> reload crossbow
3> ranged Strike, [roll2] for [roll3] piercing

I don't see why you couldn't give a downed ally a potion.

Activating Potions
You can activate a potion either by drinking it (which
usually requires an Operate Activation action) or by feeding
it to another creature (which instead requires an Interact
action). Either method usually takes one hand, as indicated
in a potion’s stat block. You can feed a potion to another
creature only if that creature is paralyzed, unconscious, or
willing. Either way, the creature drinking the potion must
spend any required Resonance Points to use the potion. If
it can’t, such as if it fails the flat check when overspending
Resonance Points, the potion is wasted.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
As the goblin fell to the ground from her rapier thrust, Hiromi strode over the body and thrust her dagger at the spellcaster.

OOC: I guess she uses her second action to stride, and her third to do her second strike. Hits AC 16 for 6 damage, I believe.

GM: The spellcaster has died from two crossbow shots, Urik's attack, and Hiromi's dagger. Good thing he died as he had another burning hands memorized. :)

So we are out of combat. Let me know if these hp totals are right:

Jericho 2/17
Urik 7/19
Elkran 13/13
Hiromi 6/17
Corwin 0/20 unconscious, dying 1

The room is basically dark at the moment except for the area about 10-15 feet around the small camp fire.

This large sunken chamber is more cavern than worked stone, and the tangle of damp flagstones underfoot provides an uneven surface. Water and slime drips from the walls, seeping in through narrow cracks above. A crude fire pit sits in the middle of the room, surrounded by filthy mats of fur and fungus. The stench of warm, wet bodies hangs faintly in the air, underlying the smell of overcooked meat.

Let me know who is doing any searching and where that searching takes place. Climbing up the ledge is easy enough, especially out of combat. I assume a potion will be given to Corwin so we don't need to run through the dying rules just yet. The grease evaporates after a moment.

Kaodi

Hero
As the last goblin falls Urik wastes no time turning his attention to the fallen Corwin. "Not yet, sir," he says as puts his hand over the symbol of Irori on his chest. The man's wounds do not mend but at least he should not deteriorate further.

OOC: Stabilize, naturally.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Hiromi shook a little when the fight was over. When she saw Corwin she said, "Is... is he going to be okay?"

It could have been her. She shook her head, trying not to think of it and began to poke at the goblin's mats with her rapier, to see if she could discover anything they'd hidden inside.

GreenKarl

First Post
Jericho, still feeling badly burned, mixes a quick combo of elixirs and pours its contents down the downed Corwin's throat...

OOC: 1.) Quick Alchemy, mixing Elixir of Life
2.) Interact with item to pour down Corwin's throat, [roll0]

After, he stands and says "I can make one more elixir of life potion. They don't do much but every little bit can help..."

Remove ads