Rockopolis rpg character sheet [Feedbacks please!]

Rockopolis rpg character sheet [Feedbacks please!]

Name:  Rockopolis_Sheet_Eng.png
Views: 506
Size:  291.9 KBHi guys! We are about to release Rockopolis R.P.G. (Rock Playing Gods) a rock-themed rpg where you play as a rockstar wannabe. This is a w.i.p of the character sheet. Does it look rock? Does it give you good vibes? How would you improve it? We want to make it look absolutely cool and we need any advice you would provide us. Thank you very much and let's rock!

Honestly, it's really hard to say without knowing anything about the game engine or expected play. It's.. colourful.

It makes me think "Saturday morning cartoons," MLP, and "Josie & the Pussycats."

I'm not certain that's what you're going for... if it is... well, I've a group of teens willing to try almost anything ... once.

Thanks everybody for your feedback!

You can have more details about the wip game by clicking here: https://minosgames.us18.list-manage....&id=512b039e93

Looking forward to your ideas

No Jazz?
    No Funk?
    No C&W? (Especially puzzling since that’s one of the biggest genres in the USA.)

How about instead of listin 4 genres, leave the genre names blank and let the players fill them in.

Quick Reply Quick Reply