D&D 5E The Rhyot Break (OOC) - Discussion

97mg

Explorer
Tense! How does this sound as a resolution.
Gimlak shoots 2x wolves before Faenala moves in to block his way.
Just as things appear to look like things are about to get "serious", Zemryn moves in and makes it clear she will intervene if Gim and Fae get into melee.

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
Tense! How does this sound as a resolution.
Gimlak shoots 2x wolves before Faenala moves in to block his way.
Just as things appear to look like things are about to get "serious", Zemryn moves in and makes it clear she will intervene if Gim and Fae get into melee.

That works. So 2 wolves are dead, and this will be resolved IC through roleplay.
Cheers,

Sg

97mg

Explorer
Hi guys, we seem to have stalled a bit.

Is Gimlak going to attempt to prevent Fae from releasing the wolves? If not, I'll post. Otherwise, the team is going to have to sort it out IC as Steve mentioned.

:)

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
Hi guys, we seem to have stalled a bit.

Is Gimlak going to attempt to prevent Fae from releasing the wolves? If not, I'll post. Otherwise, the team is going to have to sort it out IC as Steve mentioned.

:)

Nope, Gimlak has an action readied, ready to attack the wolves if they come at us. He is hoping that Fae will release them one by one, for the group's safety.

I'm eager to see if she gets attacked, and Gimlak will shoot at the first wolf that tries to harm her.
Cheers,

Sg

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
Note that I did mention in post 174 that Gimlak had a readied action, and would shoot at any wolf that attacked Fae. Snapping at her applies, so the lead wolf should get a xbow bolt from Gimlak: [roll0], advantage [roll1], damage: [roll2]
Cheers,

Sg

Remove ads