D&D 5E Adventures in Middle-Earth [OOC]

GreenKarl

First Post
Hmmm I might have read it wrong for the damage and will check and edit if need be...

As for Heimdar, you can only interact with one item at a time. If you dropped your sword as a free action you could draw a torch and light it as an action. I suppose you could just toss it randomly as a bonus action also. That could work and it would have a fair chance of start a fire.

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
Ursa show these foul beasts the furry of the bear!”
You mean like this? :p
large-fun93313bbn.jpg

GreenKarl

First Post
Well if I have time I can PM you basics and help you build one. The system is 5th edition D&D with a bunch of new stuff. Your background is also your race and/or culture. A very basic culture/class descriptions are...

Bardings - from the rebuilt city of Dale, under Bard the Bowman.
Beornings - under the leadership of Beorn, these Northman (and woman) where mountain-man and warriors who broke with their old clans or ways due to temper, etc.
Dunedain - rangers from the other side of the Misty Mountains.
Dwarves of the Lonely Mountain - sons and daughters of Dain who immigrated to the Lonely Mountain over the last five years.
Elves of the Mirkwood - wood elves under the Elvenking of the Woodland Realms.
Hobbits of the Shire - spurred by tales adventure from Bilbo to also cross the Misty Mountain.
Men of Bree - wandering humans seeking fame and fortune.
Men of the Lake - rebuilding Lake-Town (also under Bard the Bowmen) and of Esgaroth.
Men of Minas Tirith - hailing from the south west, hardy traders and travelers.
Riders of Rohan - horseman and related to the Northmen.
Woodmen - frontier Northmen.

Classes
Scholar - learned experts and masters of the healing arts (kind of this worlds non-spell casting wizard/lore master)
Slayer - savage warriors (barbarians)
Treasure Hunters - or burglars to the less polite (rogues)
Wanderer - experience travelers and scouts (rangers)
Wardens - brave spirits the can help others rise above (non-spell casting bards)
Warriors - fighters and soldiers (fighters)

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
Ooh, fresh blood! :)

Of course, we could also find a halfling caught in the webs of the spiders. You know, the webs that are currently on fire... Hm, maybe not such a good idea. Would be a very brief encounter. ;)

Remove ads