MORTAL KOMBAT D&D 5E

Zardnaar

Legend
You have to test your might.

I have the MK I and II soundtracks + the MK instrumental one for MK I. First movie was not two bad, second one sucked but I eneded up buying a few bands CDs off the MK1 soundtrack and discovered Fear Factory that way and bought Napalm Death, Type O Negative and GZR CD's back in the day.

Last edited:

Mike Myler

Have you been to LevelUp5E.com yet?
The movies.

Those wind tunnels.
Raiden.
Such an incredible mixture of god-awful and flat out amazing.

Mike Myler

The Mists of Akuma Mega Adventures Kickstarter is live! :D

This project is to fund two books for two game systems (D&D 5E and Shadow of the Demon Lord): Trade War (adventure path 3rd-12th) and Imperial Matchmaker (urban mega adventure 3rd-10th).

Trade War's 5E version is completely done. It ties together 6 existing adventures into one narrative that has PCs traveling all over the continent of Soburin before facing off against the Pale Master in the bone keep Hone-Noroi. This book is entirely done and you can watch a walkthrough of the print proof in a 12 minute video at the bottom of the project page.

Imperial Matchmaker happens entirely in the metropolis of Sanbaoshi (the capital of the Imperial Prefecture) over the course of 1 month where the emperor has declared 20 brides and grooms from four warring clans to get married, thus ending ages of intrigue and conflict.

There are free PDFs (each more than 40 pages!) for both D&D players and the minions of the Demon Lord--please check out the Kickstarter, maybe take a look at those on Google Drive, and consider pledging. Thanks!

(and don't worry, the MORTAL KOMBAT series continues later today with Scorpion :cool: )

So I have a question about stances. Your free right up on them says that you can take them multiple times (I assume that is the number next to each) but you also say that you can use multiple stances at the same time. I guess you can be in stances equal to your prof score, but I wonder do you need to use those slots to power multiple copies of the same stance/feat?

Mike Myler

So I have a question about stances. Your free right up on them says that you can take them multiple times (I assume that is the number next to each) but you also say that you can use multiple stances at the same time. I guess you can be in stances equal to your prof score, but I wonder do you need to use those slots to power multiple copies of the same stance/feat?

Woot a question! In the final write-up for the setting the number of different stances a character can use at one time is more limited (a single stance except for martial artists which can ultimately use up to four at a time by 17th level), but one stance feat taken two or three times still only qualifies as one stance (so having Stance of Broken Stone three times doesn't provide +3 to AC while unarmored, just +1 to AC). Essentially you've got one stances slot and multiple copies fit into that slot just fine, it's only a problem if you know more than one martial arts stance.

Remove ads