Paizo's Jason Bulmahn on Design Musings: The Economics of Fantasy RPGs

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
"In this video I talk about the economics of Fantasy Tabletop RPGs, looking at what they try to do to create a specific play experience and how they can go wrong, with a few ideas of ways that you might try and fix the problem."

[video=youtube_share;XxQAQCiXHXs]https://youtu.be/XxQAQCiXHXs[/video]

GreyLord

Legend
Maybe it's my browser but currently I only see a black square and cannot get any video to play. I click on it and it won't take me to an external link and doesn't seem to play when I click on it?

I tried this though

Jason Buhlman's Design Musings: Economics

Based on the link that you had in what appears to be you putting in a video link in your post. It could just be my browser though, not sure.

Trying several things to get the video to run in my browser, it must be the browser I'm using. It won't run, so probably others can see it, my browser just can't. ??? No idea why not. But there is the link above for those who may be in the same situation as I am.

Last edited:

BryonD

Hero
Smaller diamonds start to work because of quantum entanglement between negative energy and the elemental plane of earth

Shasarak

Banned
Banned
How did this go from Economics of Fantasy RPGs to Resonance? You should have just called it Balancing Costs of Magical Items in Fantasy RPGs.

Remove ads