3.5 Brainstorming a Warforged character in 3.5Ed

Brainstorming a Warforged character in 3.5Ed

The concept up for consideration is PEACEMAKER: 6 armed Warforged martial arcanist or psionicist. IOW, he IS a living embodiment of the Colt 45 revolver sometimes known by that name.

Obviously, he needs to have the multi-limbed template.

I’d like him to be accurate with his weapon spells. Magic Missile springs to mind. I also want him to be relatively tough, though not necessarily front line tough. So Warforged body feats ARE on the table, but he doesn’t need to be a Dreadnaught.

I am very much pro-multiclassing. I’m not concerned with “optimizing” anything beyond the character concept itself. Stuff outside of WotC’s publication doesn’t scare me- I have many such books- but I’m not interested in buying anything new unless it’s a real gem of a book.

I know there’s all kinds of options (see my sig)- Battle Sorcerers, Duskblades, Hexblades, War Mages, Spellswords, Force Missile Adepts, Soul Knives, reserve feats and alternative class features, wands, etc.- but I want to get outside of my own personal character design echo chamber. I want to hear the thoughts of others.

Whatever attack powers he has should be rays, orbs, force projectiles, or some such. No AoE.

One thing I don’t want is for him to be using a bunch of crossbows or javelins as the primary shtick that makes him PEACEMAKER. It can be PART of the equation, but I want that to be ancillary to his actual powers.

So...ideas?
    Last edited by Dannyalcatraz; Friday, 14th September, 2018 at 06:37 AM.