Pathfinder 1E Looking to start a Pathfinder 1E Adventure Path

G

Guest 11456

I'm not sure if you were including me in this 2, but it popped up on my feed. I would be interested.

Sorry Khraos this is for those people that were from my original games.

I have gotten used to DMs mysteriously disappearing. You might be the first to have eventually come back. I do not even remember off hand what my characters are in any of those games. But sure, I guess I would be willing to get back into it.
I Googled afterwards to see look at the old threads out of curiosity. I was also Olrich Henderthane the Arcanist and Alguhn Snarr the Giantblood Ranger. Seeing some of the old things I wrote was kinda cool. Will try to make something compelling for any new game.

Glad to get back to things. Glad to have you back.

Ha! Don't know about the other ones, Kaodi, but in Jade Regent you played Suldrel, an arctic elf who adopted shayuri's young Kitsune and raised her in the faraway town of Sandpoint. I was one of Kitsune's dearest childhood friends, Fastus the hot-headed forger. He of the adolescent love affairs :)
That said: Welcome back, Tailspinner. I was absent for a while too. It's good to be back, you'll see! :)
As to RotRL... Considering the length of APs, I sort of have to ask: have you considered running a one-shot instead?
Or Starfinder? (Rather like the setting there but never played)
On the same topic, what's your feel on Gunslingers?

We will be trying the first book of the Adventure Path. We will see how things go. As far as Gunslingers go, wait for the character creation rules. Glad to have you back.

I am like Kaodi, I have no idea what I was playing. I am all in for a new fresh start in a 1e pf game!
Actually I found the character in my sig thread. Here is Niles LeGosche, ready and able to be played.

We will not be rebooting any old games, unfortunately, at this time. Glad to have you back.

Good to see you back. I would be interested.
Found my old character from the Giantslayer game. A Demi-Pixie Arcanist named Lily. My one foray into playing size tiny.

Glad to have you back.

I'm in. :) Welcome back.

Glad to have you back.

Ah yeah, Sachiko. Ah man, that was a fun character. Good times.
I am struggling these days with games, I'll warn you. Trying to find a balance right now as I deal with a recent move in location, and some rapidly developing job duties that are actually demanding my attention during the day. :)
But it does sound like fun. I'd like to try.

Understood. Glad to have you back.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure

74be9bc4b65823ae8be058d8171ba62c--conan-le-barbare-earl-jones.jpg

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases