Is there a way to view the raw BBCode of a post?

Nagol

Unimportant
G'day Folks,

Is there a way to view the raw BBCode of posts instead of the formatted version? I'm trying to figure out why I'm getting very odd line breaks in my posted replies -- I've been going back to edit the post to fix them, but I'd like to see if I can figure out where they're coming from.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Y'know, I think there might be, but I can't think offhand how. I know that sometimes when I edit a post I see the raw become and sometimes I don't. I can't think what I do different though.

Nagol

Unimportant
Y'know, I think there might be, but I can't think offhand how. I know that sometimes when I edit a post I see the raw become and sometimes I don't. I can't think what I do different though.

Thanks. There are 3 different editors bundled with the forums, I'll try the other two in case one of them supports it. The WYSIWYG will sometimes flash the raw code before converting it. Maybe the text editor leaves it in view.

Nagol

Unimportant
Settings==>General Settings

The first option in the Miscellaneous Options section has the editor choice. The WYSIWYG editor hides BBCode and the Standard editor let's you see it.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases