Against the Slavers, Part 1

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
OoC:I am terribly sorry to have kept everyone. I swore i posted day before yesterday, but my posting has been irregular what with these nifty painkillers for my ankle.

IC: Gwystyl casts magic Missile at the closest Orc to have boarded
<rolled 3,4,3+3 =13 HP damage>.

After, he will melee with the Orcs still alive and on board the ship...

Snipehunt

First Post
OoC - why would anyone blame Uriel when the DM can't even post for a week?

A host of small, bright bursts of energy erupt from Gwystyl and Maelstrom. Several aim unerringly for the captain, who staggers slightly from the impact. He briefly examines the Folly, then hunkers closer to the hulking ogre next to him.

The others strike a slavering orc as it draws back its great axe, readying to charge. As the missiles hit, the orc pauses the fluid movement of it arms momentarily. The orc begins to bleed profusely from several small wounds, but seems to ignore both the impact and any pain caused by the attack. It howls once, revealing large, yellow canine teeth sharpened to points. This time blood flies with the foaming spittle from its mouth.

Last edited:

Snipehunt

First Post
Code:
                  /\ 
    /\xxxxxxxxxxx/ff\
   /ff\xxxxxxxxx/f|f|\
  /f|f|\xxxxxxx/|f|f|f\
 /|f|f|f\xxxxx/f|f|f|f|\
/f|f|f|f|\xxxx|f|f|d|f|f|
|f|f|d|f|f|xxx| | | | | |
| | | | | |xxx|1| |t| | |
| | |t| | |xxx|7| | | | |
|6|3| | | |xxx|2|4|M| | |
| |[COLOR=DarkOrange]B[/COLOR]|M| | |xxx|[color=cyan]S[/color]|5| | | |
| | | | | |xxx| |t|t|t| |
| |t|t|t| |xxx| |t|t|t| |
| |t|t|t| |xxx| | | | |2|
| | | | | |xxx| | | | | |
| |[COLOR=MedumTurquoise]M[/COLOR]| | | |xcx|[COLOR=SandyBrown]N[/color]|[COLOR=SandyBrown]N[/color]|t| | |
| | |t| | |xcx|[COLOR=SandyBrown]N[/color]|[COLOR=SandyBrown]N[/color]|M| | |
| | |M| | |xcx|[color=red]R[/color]| | | | |
| |[color=yellow]G[/color]| | | |xcx|7|6| | | |
| | | | | |xcx|r|r|d|C|r|
|r|r|d|r|r|xcx|O|O|r|r|r|
|r|r|r|r|r|xcx|O|O|r|r|r|
|r|r|r|r|r|xcx|r|r|r|r|r|
|r|r|r|r|r|

r=rear (raised about 7' from the floor)
f-Forecastle (raised about 7' from the floor)
M=Mast
t=trapdoor in floor
d=door to rear/front
1-9, 1-7=pirates
O=Ogre
C=Pirate Captain
xcx = portion of ship where lines still cross.

Last edited:

Snipehunt

First Post
Code:
Status ( Round 2 )
Character|In|AC|HP|Max|Status
-------------------------------------------
Fealnne  |19|18|32|32| done 
Kiya     |18|18|40|40| done
Bribben  |15|23|38|38| Barkskin (+3), Bull’s Str. 
Norbac   |14|19|20|43| Enlarge Person, Shield of Faith, Bull’s Strength, Bless, Prayer, Holding Mace
Sarloss  |13|17|22|38| done
Pirates   |12|??|??|??| done
Tyrion   |10|18|35|35| done (missed, btw)
Rowena   |9 |15|[B]10[/B]|52| done
Gwystyl  |8 |24|28|28| Mage Armor, Shield, Cat’s Grace (in AC)
Maelstrom|8 |23|25|28| Shield

Norbac AC –2 (large, dex –2) +3 (shield of faith)
Pirate Captain -11hp (now 100% cover v. Gywstyl, Maelstrom, and Bribben, and 
vice versa)
Pirate 5 -6hp

Last edited:

Snipehunt

First Post
Feallne aims carefully into the mass of bodies attacking the giant cleric. Waiting for the right moment, he unleashes two quick shots. The arrows bury into an Orc's back.

Norbac smiles grimly as two arrow-heads erupt from the chest of the Orc who ripped open his flesh with a lucky blow. The Orc drops his axe and reaches back with both hands to clutch at the arrows. He falls to his knees, and looks up at the cloudy sky with yellow-rimmed eyes one last time. Blood pours from his mouth, and he collapses to the deck.

Snipehunt

First Post
Kiya swoops down to attack the pirates threatening Rowena. Claws extended, it is ready to clutch at an eye or ear or other sensitive area. At the last second, the pirate senses the quickly-approaching raptor, and swings a sword up in defense. Kiya veers out of reach of the blade, but the attack is ruined. Kiya flies up a few feet, and waits for another opening . . .

Bribben's up!

OOC: I know we are waiting for Bribben but since Sarloss acts shortly after him, I'll post an action so I'm not holding things up when Bribben returns.

IC:
Seeing that he is surrounded by three pirates, Sarloss takes a deep breath and swings both swords at the pirate directly in front of him (Pirate #5).

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases