Lore You Should Know: Ravnica

gyor

Legend
https://youtu.be/jm_acNSBcRk

[video=youtube_share;jm_acNSBcRk]https://youtu.be/jm_acNSBcRk[/video]

Some interesting stuff, like the time frame the book focuses on (between the end of Dragon Maze, but before the current on coming Ravnica sets, possibly to avoid spoilers).

gyor

Legend
Seriously surprised people aren't more interested it gives hints about what in coming GGTR, Biomancers and Terraformers are possiblities, we know about the Spore Druid, Izzet has a cool device that acts as an arcane focus, it kind of hinted at as to what kind of subclasses we might get out of Selysnia (Ledevs, Evangelists, and so on), He doesn't say they are subclasses, but it's strongly hinted I think, especially Biomancer and Ledev (which sounded like a Paladin sort of class to me).

Parmandur

Book-Friend
Seriously surprised people aren't more interested it gives hints about what in coming GGTR, Biomancers and Terraformers are possiblities, we know about the Spore Druid, Izzet has a cool device that acts as an arcane focus, it kind of hinted at as to what kind of subclasses we might get out of Selysnia (Ledevs, Evangelists, and so on), He doesn't say they are subclasses, but it's strongly hinted I think, especially Biomancer and Ledev (which sounded like a Paladin sort of class to me).

Very interested, haven't had the chance to give it a listen yet.

robus

Lowcountry Low Roller
Supporter
From the thread title I thought it was to be some mammoth treatise :) a video seems more digestible...

I've only read one novel, but the Ledev in that sounds like a ranger to me.

If we are talking about lore, can someone explain the cosmology of Ravnica? Is it infinite, flat and bounded by a wall, inside a sphere, outside a sphere (as if!), carried by a turtle, shaped like a bagel etc?

Kite474

Explorer
I've only read one novel, but the Ledev in that sounds like a ranger to me.

If we are talking about lore, can someone explain the cosmology of Ravnica? Is it infinite, flat and bounded by a wall, inside a sphere, outside a sphere (as if!), carried by a turtle, shaped like a bagel etc?

its a spherical planet much like our own. But significantly bugger iirc

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases