Aquaman Extended Trailer

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
[video=youtube;WaWnLiffxJ4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaWnLiffxJ4[/video]

There's something strange about this trailer. Like, it's DC Comics, but.. I can see things. It's not pitch black all the time. There's light. Lots of light. Visible stuff. The shiznits. :n:

Getting the best kind of Thor Ragnarok vibes from this. It might really be a (don't jinx it) watchable movie. :angel:

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I'm not going to watch that. 5 minutes is too much of the film for a trailer! I'm going to see the movie anyhow, but I don't want it completely spoiled.

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
That’s a surprisingly good trailer that despite its length did not give away more than anyone familiar with the Aquaman story would know ( yes it does give a plot summary which might spoiler for those non-geeks in the audience)

It’s looks epic sci fi with elements of Romancing the Stone, Ragnarok and even Star Wars.

Last edited:

I'm not going to watch that. 5 minutes is too much of the film for a trailer! I'm going to see the movie anyhow, but I don't want it completely spoiled.

Most of it is really just two extended scenes. It's like watching a couple clips from an interview show interspersed with snippets.

cmad1977

Hero
Ok. I’m in. My expectations are lowish but if it’s as fun as WW I’ll be super pleased.

Also: not knowing the aqua man story I’ve always considered him to be one of the dumbest supers. I mean... swimming fish man?
To be fair, Leather Bow Boy in the Avengers currently wears the crown of ‘Dumbest Super Hero’ for me.

doctorbadwolf

Heretic of The Seventh Circle
Ok. I’m in. My expectations are lowish but if it’s as fun as WW I’ll be super pleased.

Also: not knowing the aqua man story I’ve always considered him to be one of the dumbest supers. I mean... swimming fish man?
To be fair, Leather Bow Boy in the Avengers currently wears the crown of ‘Dumbest Super Hero’ for me.

That odd. What is “dumb” about either character?

Is Batman dumb? He doesn’t even use a weapon, and he dresses like a bat!

doctorbadwolf

Heretic of The Seventh Circle
‘Look guys! I use.... arrows. In 2018’
It’s like... hipster heroism.

Batman has bat shapes throwing stars, and dresses like a goth bat person. Cap wears an American flag.

Hawkeye is a deadly assassin who uses an actual weapon.

Like...there are vastly sillier heroes than hawkeye.

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
Funny thing is, Hawkeye is pretty much the Deadshot of the Marvel universe. We see him use other weapons, the bow just happens to be a very strong signature for him. But both are deadly accurate assassins doing assassiny things, except that one is called a hero and the other a villain. Which is made funnier if you remember that the assassin phase for Hawkeye's character began when it was Bullseye (the actually villainous Marvel Deadshot) who became Hawkeye.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases