WOIN The "W"-Series of Adventures

The "W"-Series of Adventures

The W-Series of adventures each introduce a new genre to WOIN, inspired by the greatest that pop-culture has to offer. Each contains a full adventure, along with new setting information, rules, careers, monsters, equipment, and more. The W-Series began with W1 Xenomorphs: The Fall of Somerset Landing. W2 Dark Decade has finished layout and will be available very soon.

Name:  Screen Shot 2018-10-06 at 14.36.53.png
Views: 763
Size:  339.4 KB
    XP M3woods, Vampifan gave XP for this post

Really looking forward to Dark Decade. I think it'll save me from lots of work running an urban fantasy campaign.

If the new titles are up to the standard of "Xenomorphs" they'll be excellent products.

I have just downloaded W2 Dark Decade and it looks to be everything I was hoping for plus a whole lot more. I was wondering, will it eventually be released in book format? I do hope so, as I prefer physical copies to PDF files.

No need to answer. I found it in book form on Amazon UK. Purchased and delighted.
    XP Morrus gave XP for this post

It should be on DTRPG and RPGNow soon too!

I have just posted a review of this supplement on my blog, which you can read here - https://vampifanwoin.blogspot.com/20...upplement.html
    XP Morrus gave XP for this post

In Dark Decade, why do have Gabriel and Omar Lopez the skill "carousing" twice in their list?

Quote Originally Posted by kingpin000 View Post
    In Dark Decade, why do have Gabriel and Omar Lopez the skill "carousing" twice in their list?
    I guess that would be a typo.

I just finished reading W2 Dark Decade over coffee this morning. I had ordered a print copy via Amazon. Fun, fast read at 36 pages (plus 6 pregens, blank character sheet and EONS ad. Technically page 1 is credits).

It's a fairly light touch, but sets one up for chargen nicely. The NYC 80's is a very high level snapshot with some key iconic locations (CBGB). It stays fairly on point to the supernatural in NYC; I think a GM would need to do a bit of research to flesh out for a campaign for an 80s feel (or move it forward in time) unless they lived through (and recall) the 80s.

Nice sampling of monsters and a few key monster NPCs. The adventure is fairly linear, but looks like it would play well at the table for an intro.

Glad I got a copy, and looking forward to Spirits of Manhattan.

Quick Reply Quick Reply