New 5e Magazine - Rolled & Told

The other day I was browsing at my FLGS Strange Adventures when one of the ever-knowledgeable staff pointed out something new. If you get the chance to pick-up Rolled & Told I highly recommend it. It's kind of a combination comic-book and 5e module. The art is just awesome and the adventure and content is funny and very well written. I believe that it is the first in a series and there is already another issue in the works. I can't wait.

MK

MNblockhead

A Title Much Cooler Than Anything on the Old Site
Interesting to see the quite divided opinions in the Amazon reviews. I doubt any of the free issue #0 copies are left at my FLGS, but if this becomes available on Kindle/Comixology, I'll check it out.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I'm not super clear what this is. Is it an adventure combined with a comic? If so, that sounds quite cool.

Issue #0 contains an adventure with comics illustrating scenes relevant to it. But also some interesting pregens, and an essay waxing poetic on The Mimic.

I thought issue #0 had great ideas, and the art was charming, but some of the execution could’ve been better.

I'm not super clear what this is. Is it an adventure combined with a comic? If so, that sounds quite cool.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases