So I don't like Spycraft that much

TreChriron

Adventurer
Supporter
You mean FFG's Genesys game? If you like that, it would seem pretty easy... Are you open to other system suggestions? What is it you don't like about Spycraft?

TerraDave

5ever, or until 2024
Spycraft is super crunchy. Savage world is much less so, though it still has interesting player options. It would also seem to fit something GI Joe-esque.

5ekyu

Hero
Showing my age, I cant like Spycraft due to the fact that **thry** tried to just copy paste slap patch it when *thry* had a Stargate license and wanted to get a Stargate out the door seemingly quick and cheap.

You know you are headed for trouble when the mechanics rules guy says he hates designing in the system and likens it to "masturbating with an oven mitt".

That said, I have no idea if the current Spycraft is the same game or uses the same guys.

TreChriron

Adventurer
Supporter
Spycraft is super crunchy. Savage world is much less so, though it still has interesting player options. It would also seem to fit something GI Joe-esque.

Researching the new kickstarter for SW, I concur with this. There are several settings covering this genre on DTRPG for SW. I suggest you try it out and see how it feels to you.

Remove ads