4E 4e Descendants Online - Let's compile them - Page 2
Notice: This is a Wiki Thread. You are allowed to edit it. (?)
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Oh, yeah, that would probably be a good idea... I will generate an updated PDF and get it out there. Been kinda distracted the last few weeks with house buying fun.
    XP Garthanos, Nemesis Destiny, Gilladian gave XP for this post

Quote Originally Posted by Garthanos View Post
    That small thing is bigger for me than it might seem.
    Meh, that one doesn't get me going. I like Bloodied better that Staggered, because I like the implication that "now you're hurting a bit" whereas staggered always just sounds like something you shake off, not really a big deal. I could see calling it 'wounded' or something, but bloodied certainly seems to be the most effective term.

This is one of the things I've found about 4e. Its terminology and the way it parses up a lot of things, like roles, power sources, and even its choice of what is a class, are often quite hard to improve on much. In fact I've tweaked conditions and whatnot a bit in HoML, but very few of those kinds of changes are clearly improvements.

Quote Originally Posted by AbdulAlhazred View Post
    Meh, that one doesn't get me going. I like Bloodied better that Staggered, because I like the implication that "now you're hurting a bit" whereas staggered always just sounds like something you shake off, not really a big deal. I could see calling it 'wounded' or something, but bloodied certainly seems to be the most effective term.

This is one of the things I've found about 4e. Its terminology and the way it parses up a lot of things, like roles, power sources, and even its choice of what is a class, are often quite hard to improve on much. In fact I've tweaked conditions and whatnot a bit in HoML, but very few of those kinds of changes are clearly improvements.
    I do prefer the term bloodied but honestly why I consider it significant is having the status and having things trigger off of it generally are what is important mechanically I would say it is part of the 4e pacing system I think which should have been made more intense, But zee flavor mon she is mahn to lever as I wilt.

Quick Reply Quick Reply