LFP for Swords & Wizardry Podcast Game

SD Houston

First Post
Edited

Game 2 [3-4 more players needed]: This game is an OSR game using Swords & Wizardry Core Rules, running through a very old-school influenced dungeon that's a mix of deadly and hilarious.

What you'll need: If you're interested, you'll need Discord and a decent mic, a big imagination, and preferably some level of maturity. These games will be recorded for a podcast, and will be run using TotM (Theater of the Mind) rather than a VTT. The game will take place on Saturday evenings at 6pm CST

If this interests you, please reply and let me know!

Last edited:

Toropolis

First Post
Was really hoping the Friday game was later at night! Would love to be a part of a Friday night Twitch game! Hope you are able to find players for your preferred time. If you change your mind about the time on Friday please let me know :)

SD Houston

First Post
Was really hoping the Friday game was later at night! Would love to be a part of a Friday night Twitch game! Hope you are able to find players for your preferred time. If you change your mind about the time on Friday please let me know :)

I appreciate the thought. unfortunately, evenings aren't good for me for running video stream games right now. But if anything changes I'll keep you in mind.

SD Houston

First Post
[MENTION=6973157]Toropolis[/MENTION] and [MENTION=6972118]Keith Gleason[/MENTION], if you guys are still interested, I'm making a couple of changes on the S&W game, moving it to Saturday evenings on Discord at 6pm CST and recording it as a podcast rather than doing a twitch stream

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases