Adventurer's League PHB +2

Eltab

Lord of the Hidden Layer
Kobold (which I did not like) Monster Hunter Ranger (which I did like). How do those little guys survive in a world full of more-powerful foes? Not everybody can get a dragon as a protector!

bedir than

Full Moon Storyteller
Kobold (which I did not like) Monster Hunter Ranger (which I did like). How do those little guys survive in a world full of more-powerful foes? Not everybody can get a dragon as a protector!
I wish the Kobold PC was based off of the special Kobold variants in Volo's

Eltab

Lord of the Hidden Layer
I wish the Kobold PC was based off of the special Kobold variants in Volo's
It would be a hoot to be able to dump a pot of glue on my enemies, or send a swarm of hornets their way, so much more fun that "I bow-and-arrow that fellow lurking in the back".

Blue

Ravenous Bugblatter Beast of Traal
Ok, well now that's it's down to 25k, what are some reallllllly broken PCs that we can come up with? Has this happened on here already? I have a friend who I've been playing with for 3 years who is DMing his first adventure soon. I want to break him.

Since I play in home games that aren't part of AL and don't follow the PHB+1 rule, I can tell you there's no "killer combos" out there.

Sure, it helps keep possible combo power creep in check, but a big part of it is keeping the barrier to entry to new players as low as possible since AL is the most accessible form for them.

Remove ads