Psi-Tech

Gellion

First Post
Well on the WOTC forums, someone mentioned somethng akin to what could be considered Psionic technology. It would be sort of like Magictech, except the technology runs off of Psionics. An example given was spending a number of power points to power a flashlight, or something like that. Although i prefer my technology to be actual technology, i though this was an interesting idea.

s/LaSH

First Post
I think Roswell Grays are supposed to use psitech, if you read the right fringe books...

It's certainly a cool idea, though, one that gets twistier once you start growing brains in jars to fuel permanent constructions.

Gellion

First Post
s/LaSH said:
I think Roswell Grays are supposed to use psitech, if you read the right fringe books...

It's certainly a cool idea, though, one that gets twistier once you start growing brains in jars to fuel permanent constructions.

Interesting. I assume those books are out of print?

s/LaSH

First Post
Gellion said:
Interesting. I assume those books are out of print?

I don't recall what exactly they were, so can't offer details, but libraries tend to file them in the 000-100 nonfiction Dewey section. The sort of books that scream 'I was an alien investigator!' or something, right next to Philosophy and Cryptozoology and other weird stuff.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases