Dungeon of the Mad Mage Delayed By One Week!

For those waiting for November 2nd's release of Waterdeep: Dungeon of the Mad Mage, there's some bad news -- it looks like the book is being delayed by a week due to a printing issue. WotC says "Halaster is at it again! Because of a hex he cast upon the printing presses in our world, Waterdeep: Dungeon of the Mad Mage, Waterdeep: Dungeon of the Mad Mage Maps & Miscellany & Waterdeep: Dragon Heist Dice Set will be in game stores on Nov. 9 & everywhere else on November 20."

For those waiting for November 2nd's release of Waterdeep: Dungeon of the Mad Mage, there's some bad news -- it looks like the book is being delayed by a week due to a printing issue. WotC says "Halaster is at it again! Because of a hex he cast upon the printing presses in our world, Waterdeep: Dungeon of the Mad Mage, Waterdeep: Dungeon of the Mad Mage Maps & Miscellany & Waterdeep: Dragon Heist Dice Set will be in game stores on Nov. 9 & everywhere else on November 20."

dmmd.jpg

TheSword

Legend
The nice thing about Cc3 is that I can easily layer the images print them out separately then stack them revealing things as the PCs explore which is cool.

I’m doing all the maps for Dragon Heist should probably look at some method of sharing them privately.

Eltab

Lord of the Hidden Layer
I missed that the printer was affected by Hurricane Michael. Do you have a source?
I'm auditioning for SNL skit-writer. I think I can be funnier than the existing staff. Clearly I have the "sounds legit" part down right.

TheSword

Legend
For completions sake I put the other two layers, one is the alley way, street and yard. The other is the ground floor. CC3 is worth a look. The initial investment is a bit pricy but I’ve had coloured battlemaps for the last 10 years.

Remove ads

Remove ads