Any groups have "party portraits"?

ZenBear

Explorer
I have an artist in my group who has done individual character portraits for herself and a couple NPCs, but not the group yet. I’ll hold the mascot hostage until she does. :devil:

iserith

Magic Wordsmith
Couple of artists among my regular players and Grae contributes the most art to recent campaigns. Some samples:

A Few of Our Planescapers, Just Back from Hell
Left to Right: Ysla Gunnulf, Hardwood Rich Mahogany, Bo Low, Jinx Monsoon, Malcer Lackman
[sblock]
party.PNG
[/sblock]

More Bo Low (Grae's character by whom he is strangely fascinated)
[sblock]
bolow2.PNG

bolow.PNG
[/sblock]

Bottom Sirloin, Another of the Planescapers
[sblock]
bottomsirloin.PNG
[/sblock]

Chungus, Another Planescaper
[sblock]
chungus.PNG
[/sblock]

Blue

Ravenous Bugblatter Beast of Traal
We've had a few party portraits over the years, but the only one I have access to right now is one from Champions with our extended (early) team.

champions.jpg

Just for the record, that's: Lady Polarity, Shadow Lord, I forget, Mr. Invulnerable ("Mr. I"), forgot the sorceress with her giant ferret, Particel, Mist, Ed's ninja with Shadow somewhere in his name", Lacquer, Jedi Knight, someone who left before I joined, Pholtus Son of the Sun, Swashbuckler, Atteremi, Warhawk, and Major Weaponry. Not bad for close to 3 decades ago.

In our current group we have a freelance artist who makes his living doing portraits and such. Since it's work and not hobby there's that "hey, do free work for us" stop. Though he did say that if we wanted character portraits he'd do them cheap and several of us took him up on it, and he's done a few roughs of all of us together just to get sizing and everything. It's really cool how he's making them look like our characters - but at the same time making them recognizable as us.

Last edited:

Remove ads