Looking for GMs to Playtest Biopunk / Cyberpunk Game

Yaarel

He Mage
Because of the nature of technological advances, many normal D&D spells can be reproduced scientifically.

Telepathy is already approximated via cel phones as earpieces, and exactly possible via a brain implant, "wetware", for examples.

In addition to new technological classes, examples of how to reflavor standard magical classes would also appeal to me.

MonkeezOnFire

Adventurer
Looks like the OP hasn't posted here since November, but I guess it can't hurt to ask. Are you still looking for playtesters? I've been playing nothing but fantasy games for years now and I'd like to try something new. Even if it's only a brief break from my D&D campaign. A game based on 5e would be a great start having familiar elements.

Looks like the OP hasn't posted here since November, but I guess it can't hurt to ask. Are you still looking for playtesters? I've been playing nothing but fantasy games for years now and I'd like to try something new. Even if it's only a brief break from my D&D campaign. A game based on 5e would be a great start having familiar elements.

I wonder if character sheets can be modified on roll20. I'd love to play this (or DM) but I still need to find a group.

MonkeezOnFire

Adventurer
I wonder if character sheets can be modified on roll20. I'd love to play this (or DM) but I still need to find a group.

The next stretch goal on the Kickstarter is for Roll20 character sheets, as well as tokens. I'm hoping it gets his as I almost exclusively play on Roll20 these days due to distance of the group members. I just upgraded my pledge to get the hard cover last night!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases