3.5 Trying to find a Monster PDF

Trying to find a Monster PDF

Way back, I think I purchased, or at least read an exerpt of, a PDF that covered one or more humanoid races in specific detail, giving cultural info, maybe detailed versions of the race - like soldiers, leaders, priests, etc...

I remember there were multiple different races, but I can't remember if they were separate pdfs, or in one document. Hobgoblins is what I'm specifically looking for. Does anyone know what I might be remembering?

Thanks for any suggestions. Also, if you have any resources (free, online preferred) to recommend to me that discuss hobgoblins, let me know...

I know years ago Mongoose Publishing put out a "Slayer's Guide to Hobgoblins." The "Slayer's Guides" were in-depth examinations of a particular D&D race, much as you described. Most were 32 pages, but some of the "meatier" ones (Elementals, Demons, Undead, Dragons, Giants) were bigger, as they covered multiple different races/subraces in one book.

Johnathan
    XP Gilladian gave XP for this post

Thanks! That gives me something to search for, tho I did find some stuff in RHoD for basic stats.

There's also Kenzer's Kalamar accessory: Strength and Honor: The Mighty Hobgoblins of Tellene from 2003.
    Rab the Incomparably Shrewd and Clever
    XP Gilladian gave XP for this post

Quick Reply Quick Reply