[Gamers Wanted!] DM looking for new 5e/Numenera group Winston Salem NC

Nebulous

Legend
I'm an experienced DM currently running 5th edition D&D, although I have a strong desireto dabble with some Numenera at some point. Currently running Tomb of Annihilation but I have relcoated and need to get a new group established in the local area. PM me if interested.

Nebulous

Legend
Numenara sounds interesting (being a game I’ve never played). When and where would you be planning?

Btw, you might also find some players here: https://www.meetup.com/Winston-Salem-Roleplaying-Games-RPGs-Meetup/

Initially probably meet people at House of Cards on Country Club, and eventually migrate to my place once I can establish a core group.

And yes, I did meet with that meetup group once, it went well, i need to go again but I haven't had time recently. I'm a DM and not really a player, so I'm trying to recruit people to fit the mold. :)

Last edited:

Lee Kaine

First Post
I know this is an old post, but I’m curious if you ever got a Numenera game going? I’ve always been interested in RPGs, and I’ve recently discovered Numenera due to buying and playing “No Thank You, Evil!” with my kids. I live in Winston-Salem and would love to join a group once this coronavirus is behind us, preferably for Numenera, but I’m not opposed to other games. I played a one off D&D adventure with some friends I visited out of state and really enjoyed it. Let me know if you still run games and if you have room for someone who’s relatively new to all this. Thanks!

Nebulous

Legend
I know this is an old post, but I’m curious if you ever got a Numenera game going? I’ve always been interested in RPGs, and I’ve recently discovered Numenera due to buying and playing “No Thank You, Evil!” with my kids. I live in Winston-Salem and would love to join a group once this coronavirus is behind us, preferably for Numenera, but I’m not opposed to other games. I played a one off D&D adventure with some friends I visited out of state and really enjoyed it. Let me know if you still run games and if you have room for someone who’s relatively new to all this. Thanks!
Hi Lee, just saw this. No, never got the Numenera campaign going. Sidetracked by other stuff and everything is purely Roll20 now and for the foreseeable future. But glad to know you live in Winston! I do think once things settle down I will segue back into some in person games, but I've come to like online so much that it's probably a permanent fixture too.

Lee Kaine

First Post
Understandable! I finally bit the bullet and joined up with some folks on Discord who play on Roll20. It’s got a lot of really cool features, so I now understand the appeal! :) Nevertheless, there’s something different and fun about playing in person. When all this is over, hit me up if you decide to start doing live games again and need players (D&D or Numenera). Hope you have a good holiday season!

Nebulous

Legend
Understandable! I finally bit the bullet and joined up with some folks on Discord who play on Roll20. It’s got a lot of really cool features, so I now understand the appeal! :) Nevertheless, there’s something different and fun about playing in person. When all this is over, hit me up if you decide to start doing live games again and need players (D&D or Numenera). Hope you have a good holiday season!
Happy holidays to you too :)

daddystabz

Explorer
Any folks interested in playing Numenera, especially if you are interested in GM'ing but we do have room for a couple more players as well, please PM me with your availability and timezone and I will invite you to our Discord server. We will be playing over FoundryVTT.

Remove ads