How Cana Druid Destroy Greed?

HebrewH

First Post
Greed in this case being a twenty foot demon that currently is forcing my gnome druid's party to do most dastardly things. Advice on killing a demon please!

MarkB

Legend
Give away all your possessions. If your party lacks weapons, spell foci, material components and monetary resources, their effectiveness in the demon's service will be much reduced, and it may lose interest. Plus, giving up all personal possessions would be the perfect way to defeat Greed.

Eltab

Lord of the Hidden Layer
Paint a summoning circle on its stomach and summon IT into the circle. Should set up an infinite cycle of shrinkage.

Offer Greed a meal from a Basket of Everlasting Provisions and a drink from a Decanter of Endless Water. Overwhelm its desires and it has no more power over you.

Satyrn

First Post
Offer Greed a meal from a Basket of Everlasting Provisions and a drink from a Decanter of Endless Water. Overwhelm its desires and it has no more power over you.

That sounds more fitting in a fight against Gluttony (my favorite sin!)

I'd suggest encouraging Greed to start up a sports league.

WaterRabbit

Explorer
Paint a summoning circle on its stomach and summon IT into the circle. Should set up an infinite cycle of shrinkage.

I see someone has read Niven.

Remove ads