4E Stats for civilians? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Garthanos View Post
    That could be a second form of impairment Of course do an intimidate on every last one it could clear the area pretty well.
    I imagine they'd be running away to start with. Of course they only have a speed of 6 like most medium humanoids so it would probably take a couple rounds for them to get out of the way

Quote Originally Posted by Bootlebat View Post
    I imagine they'd be running away to start with. Of course they only have a speed of 6 like most medium humanoids so it would probably take a couple rounds for them to get out of the way
    well there are multiple fear responses you could get some freezing up and being in the way... so you might need some loud social move to make some of them move

Sometimes I built them just to have skill bonuses.

Example: Barkeeper. Charisma modifier of +1 or +2. Social skills of +5 or so (1st-level minion). I might give them an encounter ability to gain a +2 or +5 bonus to a single skill check. (My minion tokens have a "bloodied" side, so I use that to represent using that ability.)

Not a real threat in combat. A 1st-level minion that barely has a role isn't going to be a threat.

Can you make the same AOE (with the same casting) be lethal to some targets and nonlethal to others?

Can you make the same AOE (with the same casting) be lethal to some targets and nonlethal to others?
    Do you have bad-guy minions and good guy minions mixed in the choice of your final take down effect is generally made at the point of actual defeat. As for ruling that two different enemies defeated by the same attack might be different forms of defeat I personally would be cool with it - is there fair fiction for it that is better yet (the allies were paying closer attention when you said get out of here the bad guys wouldn't be inclined to listen and took the brunt).

You can, if the AOE only targets enemies. As mentioned above, the caster then gets to decide who's to be considered an enemy for that casting.

Quick Reply Quick Reply