D&D 5E Necromancer Sorcerer

William_Stefula

First Post
So i am making a necromancer sorcerer right, but one that bucks the trend of cackling mage who wants to overthrow kingdom after kingdom with a massive undead army of monstrosities. I want to play one that goes the opposite way and helps people with this missunderstood art of magic. But I do not know a way to execute it right.

Dessert Nomad

Adventurer
Mechanically what do you expect the necromancer to do? The core necromancer gimmick is to raise undead and have them fight for him. If you want to raise a bunch of undead and use them to fight for good goals, then mechanically you're going to use the same abilities and combos as the cackling usurper. If you want to do something other than raising undead, you probably need to spell out what it is you want to do, because other than raising dead the necromancer abilities and spells are not much different than any other caster.

gunrgbcr

First Post
Well, if this is still relevent, i got the most game breaking build ever(made by your truely) and it happends to do exacly what you want, but since i dont want to see this popping in every game you can write to me pm(is it an option on this site?) Or just replay here and ill reavel my discovery, just a small tiser; you can create your army on lvl 5.

FrogReaver

As long as i get to be the frog
Well, if this is still relevent, i got the most game breaking build ever(made by your truely) and it happends to do exacly what you want, but since i dont want to see this popping in every game you can write to me pm(is it an option on this site?) Or just replay here and ill reavel my discovery, just a small tiser; you can create your army on lvl 5.

Hello Mr Coffeelock, I thought you were banned?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases