Kickstarter Squareware: Special Tools for the Tabletop DM and VTT FG User [Live on Kickstarter]

Hello :) I'm back on Kickstarter and this time I'm seeking funding to extend work on an electronic version of a very special dice kit I have developed within VTT Software and having secured a licensed deal with Smiteworks Fantasy Grounds LLC whom rarely grant permission for Kickstarters I'm excited about this wonderful opportunity to try and push their software and my imagination to the limits. The project is based on a dicekit I built that combines the best features of a Box, Bag, Mats and Dice to give you millions of instant creative solutions during or while building your RPG - and - helps the DM eliminate creative, mental and physical fatigue; minimizing the need for manuals; freeing up space behind the DM screen; allowing you to craft entire quest concepts in seconds; and making it easy on your shoulders, bag or pocket to carry. Essentially designed to help me improve my story-telling ability both actively and passively and to make creative connections to put together random quests and source information at virtual light-speed. Squareware offers solutions to a range of issues DM's face every time they prep for game and run it.

Check out the SQUAREWARE Relaunch with Video, Physical and Electronic Set options.
https://www.kickstarter.com/project...eware-rpg-tools-for-sparking-the-creative-bra

Squareware nov logo.jpg
Kind Regards,
Kris

Remove ads