Trailer Captain Marvel Trailer #2

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
[video=youtube;0LHxvxdRnYc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LHxvxdRnYc[/video]

Squeeee! Much much better trailer.

Last edited:

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
I don't get why that would be a thing when she was in fact smiling in the first trailer. Or why that would have any bearing on either the quality of the trailer or that of the eventual movie. How many times did Josh Brolin smile in the Deadpool 2 trailer and why would anyone care?

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Because she's a girl?
I've been from one side of the internet to the other. I've seen a lot of strange things, but nothing as strange as fandom. I was sold on the movie as soon as she was announced as the lead, smiles or no smiles.

Anyway, the movie looks like it'll be fun to watch. I loved the seen with the cat. Nick Fury brought to his knees by a kitty cat.lol

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
The de-aging on Sam Jackson is astonishing. It's come a long way in a really short time.

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
Because she's a girl?

There are some ninnyhammers on the internet that want to say things like, "You'd be prettier if you smiled more," and the like, to women. As if being prettier for them was in fact the woman's goal and she needed advice from men about it.

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
her blood is blue

looks like it could be a fun mix as she discovers the truth of her identity against a background of lies and deceptions

Remove ads