D&D 5E OOC - Out of the Abyss - CPiz's D&D 5E adventure

henry9x9

First Post
If you are not a player, but want to comment on the adventure and how great everyone is doing, this is the thread to do it in. Please do not post in the in-character (IC) thread if you are not the DM or a player.

Players, please also use this thread to create your characters.

All classes, races and anything else in Wizards' official products is on the table as far as characters go.

The only exception is that your character should not have one of the three evil alignments.

You also can use any one of the three methods for coming up with ability scores:
1) Roll 4d6l (4d6 and drop the lowest) six times and assign them to the abilities as you see fit.
2) Take the six predetermined scores provided in the free rules and Players' Handbook and assign them to the abilities, or
3) Use the optional point-buy system described in the rules.

I just ask that you do whatever dice rolls that you need to do for character creation here in the OOC thread using the Geek Die Roller so the rest of us can see the action!

For this adventure, there are special Features and Bonds available to your character should you choose them. I will post the Features later, the special Bonds, should you want one, I will assign randomly. If you don't like the one I assign you, I can give you another.

In the meantime, let me know if you have any questions as you create your characters.

Oh, and, for now, don't worry about rolling up starting gold or buying equipment.
devil.gif

eayres33

Explorer
Are your recruiting players for an OOTA Play by Post game? If you are I would like to play. I am currently playing a modified version of this game at a weekly table but would love to play it here as well.

If that is cool let me know.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases