[LAST CHANCE!] Vote For Your Favourite RPG Podcasts Of 2018!

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Nearly 100 podcasts were nominated over a period of two weeks... and now it's time to vote! From now until Tuesday, January 8th, 2019, you can vote for your favourite podcasts of 2018. You may vote for multiple podcasts. The Top 10 will be, appropriately, announced on Morrus' Unofficial Tabletop RPG Talk Podcast in January.

rpg_podcast.jpg

If you forget to nominate your favourite podcast during the nomination stage, don't worry - we'll be doing this all again next year! Note that as an ongoing venture, a podcast can only win this annual poll once.

Note that votes on the news page and the forum are tallied separately, although you can only vote in one of the two polls.

Attachments

• rpg_podcast.jpg
    rpg_podcast.jpg
    249.2 KB · Views: 4,178
  • rpg_podcast.jpg
    rpg_podcast.jpg
    249.2 KB · Views: 43,079
Last edited by a moderator:

evilgaz

Co-host of What Would The Smart Party Do? Podcast
Please can you add for next time if not now:
The Smart Party

Thanks Morrus

What Would The Smart Party Do? is right there in the list, get voting ;)

Maybe we can get Morrus to list things in reverse alphabetical order to make it easier for people to find? :D

Henry

Autoexreginated
Hey Russ, a quick question for next year, something I was unclear on:

Could we have nominated more than one during that phase, or were we supposed to stick to one nomination per person? For me, it doesn't matter anyway, because all the ones I would have nominated ended up on the list anyway, but it's good to know for the future.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Hey Russ, a quick question for next year, something I was unclear on:

Could we have nominated more than one during that phase, or were we supposed to stick to one nomination per person? For me, it doesn't matter anyway, because all the ones I would have nominated ended up on the list anyway, but it's good to know for the future.

Plenty of people did! :)

Related Articles

Remove ads

Latest threads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases