"Impossible" D&D Quiz

MNblockhead

A Title Much Cooler Than Anything on the Old Site
2018-12-19_03h35_37.png

Not very difficult for me. It could have been much more difficult. All they had to do it throw in 2e, 3e, and 4e settings and mechanics questions. For anyone who grew up playing the game in the 70s and 80s and who know a bit about the game's origins, most of these questions will be easy.

Now, ask me about Eberron, Spelljammer, Planescape, or Dark Sun and they could get me.

Zardnaar

Legend
View attachment 103770

Not very difficult for me. It could have been much more difficult. All they had to do it throw in 2e, 3e, and 4e settings and mechanics questions. For anyone who grew up playing the game in the 70s and 80s and who know a bit about the game's origins, most of these questions will be easy.

Now, ask me about Eberron, Spelljammer, Planescape, or Dark Sun and they could get me.

Yeah its not that hard but a few people won't have played the older D&Ds lol. Also probably not that hard for a D&D message board.

CapnZapp

Legend
Yeah, 100%.

(Though I don't actually know what mechanics NWO is using)

The "impossible" part is obviously directed to people having heard of the game but not much more.

Zardnaar

Legend
Yeah, 100%.

(Though I don't actually know what mechanics NWO is using)

The "impossible" part is obviously directed to people having heard of the game but not much more.

I didn't know either and had to guess but got it right mostly as a process of elimination.

Dioltach

Legend
Calling a quiz "impossible" is a cheap way of generating traffic. It piques people's interest, and they see it as a challenge. For the record, I only got 90%: I assumed that Greyhawk was the first published setting.

Remove ads