(Record) Red Dragon Inn Trading-Post

In the corner of the Red Dragon Inn sits a small table, a gruff looking one-eyed dwarf seemingly always in attendance, a mug of spiced cider at his hand. Before him sits a massive Tome, as well as several quills and inkpots. This is Gurdek, the Red Dragon Inn's Chronicler of Goods . For a small fee , a mere 5% to the Red Dragon Inn, he catalogues and deals, brokers and sells for the patrons things found and bought but no longer wanted.

This is the thread for PCs to post things that they might want to sell, be they magic or mundane. Just leave a post and wait for someone to buy your items.
A 5% fee will be taxed (Joe needs to pay for all of that hopitality somehow, you know). If you wish to buy something listed here, just reply with an offer, or with the amount asked for and a Judge will let you know of the finality with another reply please use the following format.

Owner:Rogar Redfist
For sale: 1 suit of chainmail
List price:150GP
Asking price:100 GP

The player will gain a better price (95GP after the 5% to the House, still 20GP better than the listed half gained for sold goods), while the buyer will gain a suit for 50GP off of list price.

We ask that you please only have one entry per Player Character, thus cutting down on the amount of number of posts, as this most likely will become a long thread. As well, after buying an item(after Judge finalization of transaction), please delete all extraneous text. Leave a " ..." or some such, these shouldn't be that big of a problem.

Please post items for sale only, no other comments, as above to cut down on the amount of posts, and to make it easy on those wanting to peruse the 'For Sale' section.

Thank you,
-the Judges.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pyrex

First Post
Owner: Remi Odaren
Code:
For Sale:     [b]One suit of Chainmail[/b]
List Price:   150gp
Asking Price: [b]85[/b]gp  New low price!

Last edited:

Jack Haggerty

First Post
Owner: Jack Haggerty
Code:
For Sale:     [b]One Treaure Map, Forest of Arn[/b]
List Price:   ?? gp
Asking Price: 10 gp

Paraphrased from the Red Dragon Inn:
When you examine the map closely, you realize in a single glance that you could barely find a town with it, let alone a treasure... It's very poorly painted, extremely vague in its representation, labeled with gross misspellings and it has several enormous red crosses scrawled on it.

Nonetheless, you've heard rumours floating about that forest. Opportunities abound there for an intrepid group of unemployed adventurers.

See Someone for more details on beginning the adventure.

Last edited:

Arken

Explorer
Jack Haggerty said:
Code:

I would like to purchase this, 10 gp seems agreeable, I would need a little information with it though if possible as I have been away from the bar. :D

fuzzy

First Post
Rika Silanüne

Owner: Rika Silanüne
Items: Any non-masterwork melee weaponry
Price: 10% off list value
Contact me while i'm in town, or leave a message at Joe's

Someone

Adventurer
Arken said:
I would like to purchase this, 10 gp seems agreeable, I would need a little information with it though if possible as I have been away from the bar. :D

Notice this was the hook for an adventure that never started. The adventure was approved and ready to start, but strangely nobody jumped at the opportunity.

fuzzy

First Post
Jack Haggerty said:
Code:

Paraphrased from the Red Dragon Inn:

See Someone for more details on beginning the adventure.
I'd be interested in buying the map and looking into this, since no one else has.

El Jefe

First Post
Owner: Oirhandir
For sale: Longbow, composite
List price: 100 GP
Asking price: 75 GP

[sblock=Note tied around bow with string: ]This bow has served me well, and sent many an arrow straight and true. This is the bow that helped slay the dragon whose body is now in the possession of Rupert Vaneelkelen. May it serve you as it served me.

Oirhandir[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases