Carrion Crown #2 Trial of the Beast: Conversion from Pathfinder to 5e

DNDScholar

First Post
I have just uploaded Carrion Crown #2 Trial of the Beast: Conversion from Pathfinder to 5e to the downloads area. This is a redesign of my original, converted to indesign and updated with editing and changes.

Carrion Crown #2: Trial of the Beast
(requires ownership of original pathfinder module)

The mob demands blood after the capture of a legendary monster. But is the monster guilty? Can a creature without a soul be defended? Can the heroes prove the Beast's innocence, or have they been handed an impossible task?

In this adventure designed for three to four characters starting at level 4, players are turned into investigative defense lawyers for a terrible Beast that has long roamed the Viestadt countryside. Their investigations will take them to dark towns, a destroyed asylum, and a mad alchemist's castle on a twisted search for the truth.

This is my conversion of the Pathfinder adventure to D&D 5. New content for DND 5 includes a range of interesting beasts and alchemical items that could be used in your own adventures!

You can find the file here in the downloads section. Please use this thread for comments.

DNDScholar

First Post
An update to the file has been made. I added in some lair options for Brother Swarm (a wraith is just no match solo for a party of adventurers). I also added in a sample timeline of events to help make running the adventure easier for those who are struggling to fit every bit of the investigation in.

DNDScholar

First Post
An update has been made. I fixed some methods of handling events to make it more in line with DND 5's focus on accesibility over tracking lots of statistics. I also changed a few things about The Beast to be more in line with the original module and moved some tables around for better layout.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases