ZEITGEIST Hardcovers finally arrived

Hardcovers finally arrived

The hardcovers arrived just in time for the new year and I must say, it's a damn fine way to start it. Hopefully my group and I will be able to start playing soon, as just last Friday we finished an ongoing campaign that we started back in 2012 (oof!). To all the folks who contributed with the production of this amazing adventure path, a sincere thank you and a happy new year.
    Attached Files Attached Files  
    Last edited by tragicThaumaturge; Tuesday, 1st January, 2019 at 12:21 PM.
    XP Tormyr, RangerWickett, darjr gave XP for this post

Orcus on an Off-Day (Lvl 22)

4th edition, I presume from the books on the left?

Let us know how your group comes together.

That is correct. With any luck we'll start by the end of the month and I'll make a thread to let you all know how it goes.

The Great Druid (Lvl 17)

So how many campaigns are you running simultaneously?

I am (or rather will be) running Zeitgeist for two groups. One of them is the group I've been playing with since high school and we'll be using the 4e version (most of them prefer that one). The other group is new (although they're still friends from my high school) and they asked to play the 5e conversion. This last group doesn't have as much time to game as the former, so even though the 5e version is not finished I don't think we'll run out of material (plus, I can just convert it myself in a pinch).

The Great Druid (Lvl 17)

Quote Originally Posted by tragicThaumaturge View Post
    I am (or rather will be) running Zeitgeist for two groups. One of them is the group I've been playing with since high school and we'll be using the 4e version (most of them prefer that one). The other group is new (although they're still friends from my high school) and they asked to play the 5e conversion. This last group doesn't have as much time to game as the former, so even though the 5e version is not finished I don't think we'll run out of material (plus, I can just convert it myself in a pinch).
    Wow, were you also running the WotBS in 5e?

Not yet, but not for lack of wanting. I am buying the pdfs though. Had I enough time I'd run it parallel to Zeitgeist for my friends, but as things are we'll have to wait until we finish one campaign before we start another one. I'm currently up to Shelter from the Storm in my reading.
    Last edited by tragicThaumaturge; Saturday, 5th January, 2019 at 03:02 AM. Reason: Spelling

Quick Reply Quick Reply