WotBS Anyone got them maps?

Novice (Lvl 1)

Anyone got them maps?

So, a long time ago in a galaxy three run actions away, I bought the downloadable WotBS campaign module for 3.5, it was incredibly affordable and it was my turn to GM for my circle of friends. Now, on the adventure path website with resources, there are many a number of maps, which I love. I grabbed them up, including the additional maps. In the additional maps file, there are two PDF files containing battlemaps. The Act 1 file is perfect, but the Act 2-5 file says it cannot be opened. At the moment I'm scouring different areas for maps, thought I'd finally check at its point of origin. As a side note, when I attempt to open the 4E module files, even with 7zip and the password, it says they're empty and not archives. I don't know if they contain any maps I could use, but if they do I'd like to take a crack at them. Anyone either have the maps, have a way for me to open the PDF, or any info on the module files and why they don't think they exist.

The Great Druid (Lvl 17)

https://wotbsadventurepath.com/resources/
    I am able to download the PDFs from the maps section that you were referencing, but I also get an "invalid zip" for the FG modules.

Novice (Lvl 1)

Thanks for the link, I'm too new to actually make links just yet. I was able to get the normal maps just fine, it's the 'Collection of Additional Maps' folder that gives me grief.

The Great Druid (Lvl 17)

The act 1-3 zip with the 4e maps? I am not having trouble with that one.

Novice (Lvl 1)

For me the file contains 3 subfolders. 01, 02, and 03. In 03, the 2nd PDF can't be opened. Says "Something is preventing this PDF from opening"

Quick Reply Quick Reply